No announcement yet.

Comparison Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a healthy case of apathy when it comes to shopping. Costco, Walmart (with savings catcher) and sometimes Winco. And as soon as we can order it online, I'm sure we'll go that route. Did the Walmart online thing once, but not sure it's so much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Scott,

I think this is a great exercise. I am guessing you are also on a fixed on income, still have rabbit ears on your tv, and vote down every bond that could potentially raise your property taxes. My grandmother does the same thing, why should she pay for new bal lfields when she won't ever use them, its mostly colored kids anyways. You guys seem very similar.
      This was very amusing.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

At the risk of setting myself up for further ridicule...

Out of curiosity I went over to Winco and added another row to my list. Of the 17 items on the list, Winco had the lowest price for all but three. And they have a good selection for regular groceries plus a huge bulk foods section. I really like that store.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
          At the risk of setting myself up for further ridicule...

Out of curiosity I went over to Winco and added another row to my list. Of the 17 items on the list, Winco had the lowest price for all but three. And they have a good selection for regular groceries plus a huge bulk foods section. I really like that store.
          I love the bulk section at winco. So much candy!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
            I love the bulk section at winco. So much candy!
            and you can pick the flavors you like (lemon and orange Starbursts) along with getting the fixings for your own custom mix of raw mixed nuts

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Working...
            X