How Frequently Do You Workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Frequently Do You Workout?

Out of curiosity, how frequently do you workout? Poll coming...
    Does watching sports on TV count?
    23.81%
    1-2x per week
    9.52%
    Every other day (Weights Only)
    0.00%
    Daily (Weights Only)
    4.76%
    Every other day (Cardio Only)
    9.52%
    Daily (Cardio Only)
    9.52%
    Daily (Some Days Weights Some Days Cardio)
    23.81%
    Daily (Weights & Cardio Daily)
    4.76%
    Other (Explain)
    14.29%

Cardio 6 days per week, weights 3 days per week.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I make it a goal to do it every day. But in reality it works out to be maybe 4-5 times a week because of schedule. I've changed my approach from all weights to cardio + weights, because I got a bike and I've been enjoying riding it around. I try to lift every day, which ends up being 4-5 times a week. And I also end up riding my bike for between 30 - 90 minutes at least 3-4 times a week. I cut my lifting routine down to about 30 minutes a day.

Comment

As those who have id'd me in conference can attest, mine is the first answer. Every night when I go to bed I say to myself I will get up and get started, and every morning I tell myself to STFU. I am not sure how to get back any motivation at this point in fatdom.
        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

My goal is four days cardio, and two days weights, but I frequently miss one day a week for a variety of excuses, most of them lame.

Comment

I go on kicks where I will exercise regularly (4-5 times per week) and I keep that up for several weeks. And then I will fall back into laziness and not exercise for months. Then I will get serious about fitness again and start exercising regularly, then I fall off the wagon again and become a couch potato.

So like the Dos Equis guy when it comes to exercise: "I don't always exercise, but when I do, I exercise almost daily. Stay fit my friends."

Comment

Every other day -- some of those days weights, some of them cardio.

Comment

I go every day of the week except the Sab. Lift every day and usually some sort of cardio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I work long hours on M,W,F, so I am lucky if I am able to do anything on those days. I try to make up for it on T,TH usually doing an hour or more of cardio as well as at least an hour of weights. Saturday in the summer is a 2-3 hour bike ride, followed by whatever weights I can fit it. Winter its an hour run followed by weights.

Comment

I try and do something everyday. I row and do pushups at home everyday and during the summer I bike or golf, always walk and always carry my bag, for my cardio. You may not think golf is a good workout but nine holes gets me tired and I'm really dragging after 18. Winters are brutal around here so i spend a lot of time in the gym doing stairs, push ups and kettlebells. I love to skate ski so I do that when ever conditions permit.

Comment

Lifting 6 days a week followed by 45 minutes of cardio w/ meal prepping. 20 year reunion is in 12 weeks.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

Umm... Well, I play tennis twice a week. I guess that's better than nothing

Comment

Good week = 2 days pickup/rec league soccer, 3 days running, 3 days weights/HIIT.
                          Bad week = 1 day rec league soccer

Usually I'm somewhere u between. I am trending up lately.

Comment

I've changed my approach from all weights to cardio + weights, because I got a bike and I've been enjoying riding it around. I try to lift every day.
                            )

Comment

I like to do at least one activity per day, sometimes two, and in rare circumstances three.

I try to bike two to three days, even if only for an hour, run two to four days (nothing special 4-8 miles), lift once or twice, swim one to two and martial arts once. Additionally, we hike for thirty to ninety minutes when time allows. My wife tries to slide in some yoga, which I attend occasionally. It is rare when I miss a day, but sometimes travel makes it impossible to do anything more than a push up, sit up routine. I feel ill on those days. As with RC, weather can be brutal, so if there is too much snow, we now cross country ski, but only for an hour. All that sounds like a lot but it only ranges from 90 minutes to two hours on most days.
                              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Working...
                              X