No announcement yet.

2017 College Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been traveling all evening and just got in, I'm glad I missed that.

Comment

lol utah ejection leaves the stadium calling the crowd bitches and pussies after the easiest targeting call maybe all year. la ute you must be ashamed bro.
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

UMass driving for a chance to take the lead at tennessee.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          UMass driving for a chance to take the lead at tennessee.
          1:09 on the clock, 85 yards. This would be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            1:09 on the clock, 85 yards. This would be hilarious.
            Well that fizzled. Still hilarious.

Comment

This aTm Arkansas game is awesome

Comment

aTm is stupid. Didn't even try to take a shot at the end zone. Had plenty of time in the red zone and just settling for a FG attempt to tie. Dumb.

Comment

Brett Beilima is on the HFN diet plan.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                    lol utah ejection leaves the stadium calling the crowd bitches and pussies after the easiest targeting call maybe all year. la ute you must be ashamed bro.
                    Apples and oranges. When Ute players target they do it with love.
                    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                    ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

• :gigem:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• I certainly don't mind seeing Iowa get their heart ripped out. But I don't think I can ever cheer for Penn State again.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          I just saw the replay on this. Incredibly dirty play and textbook targeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                            I certainly don't mind seeing Iowa get their heart ripped out. But I don't think I can ever cheer for Penn State again.
                            Yeah, I was kind of surprised my visceral reaction to Child Molester U winning that. When the fan base calls for the return of the Paterno statue, not enough penance has been paid.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
                              Yeah, I was kind of surprised my visceral reaction to Child Molester U winning that. When the fan base calls for the return of the Paterno statue, not enough penance has been paid.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
                              Yeah my thoughts exactly. I know the fans and the people currently at the school had no control over what happened. But enough people in power to stop it did know, that the University shouldn't be able to try to turn the page the way they have. They should have to face it in a more direct way they they have. And as you mention, when they keep honoring Paterno and calling for the statue to return, something is very wrong. I don't care how much good Joe did; he failed horrifically when it mattered most. I have a SJW colleague (and good friend) who intermingles posts about Penn State football with his political musings on FB. I've been meaning to ask him how he continues as a die hard fan given the University and fan base's overall reaction to the scandal.

Comment

• how tf did rod gilmore survive the espn layoffs
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X