2017 College Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Brighton High Grad and former USC Linebacker Osa Masina was sentenced to 1 year in jail today, for sexual assault. Include this past year that he missed as he went through the legal process and its pretty much like a mission. He can return as a 21 year old sophomore.
    I wonder if he will transfer to BYU after his "mission".
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Brighton High Grad and former USC Linebacker Osa Masina was sentenced to 1 year in jail today, for sexual assault. Include this past year that he missed as he went through the legal process and its pretty much like a mission. He can return as a 21 year old sophomore.
      wonder how many conjugal visits whitt will make
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• I don't want to class up this joint too much, but making light of this is not a good look for this site.
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
          I don't want to class up this joint too much, but making light of this is not a good look for this site.
          we’re making light of whitt’s predilection for irresponsible and morally bankrupt players, not the assault
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I don't want to class up this joint too much, but making light of this is not a good look for this site.
            While that may be true, you can't deny this was funny:

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            wonder how many conjugal visits whitt will make
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Yeah, I don't think anyone is making light of the assault.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                I agreed with you and can see both arguments. I am saying substitute any other one loss team in Alabama's position and it would be more controversial; they might not even get in.

I do feel like the committee has basically said conference championships don't matter and has also given teams like Alabama the go-ahead to schedule zero non-conference road games and play 8 home games a year. I don't like those messages.
                Alabama played Florida State, the preseason #3 team, in Atlanta in week 1. The only other P5 team with one loss not in the playoffs is Wisconsin. What shitty teams did they play non-conference?
                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• I appreciate that no one is laughing that a woman was raped, but calling his prison term his "mission" probably fails to take into account the gravity of the allegations and harm done to the victim.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• 2017 College Football Thread

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                    Alabama played Florida State, the preseason #3 team, in Atlanta in week 1. The only other P5 team with one loss not in the playoffs is Wisconsin. What shitty teams did they play non-conference?
                    It sounds like he is knocking BYU.

Eff you CMB!!

Also, let me know what other team in the CFP played a Mercer type team??

And Ohio St. And OU both played each other week 2.

This Bama knob-knocking Love is annoying as hell.. they are good and deserve to be there but stop laying it on so thick. Their shit stinks just like the rest..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by dabrockster; 12-05-2017, 04:50 PM.

Comment

I appreciate that no one is laughing that a woman was raped, but calling his prison term his "mission" probably fails to take into account the gravity of the allegations and harm done to the victim.
                      Uh.... pretty sure that was sarcasm, dude.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I appreciate that no one is laughing that a woman was raped, but calling his prison term his "mission" probably fails to take into account the gravity of the allegations and harm done to the victim.
                        Lol. You mean the victim who was traumatized by the experience in LA that she traveled with him to Utah and drank with him again?
                        *Banned*

Comment

Lol. You mean the victim who was traumatized by the experience in LA that she traveled with him to Utah and drank with him again?
                          I agree with the statement that people were not making fun of the victim or attacking the victim. That was of course until this post.
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                            It sounds like he is knocking BYU.

Eff you CMB!!

Also, let me know what other team in the CFP played a Mercer type team??

And Ohio St. And OU bob played each other week 2.

This Bama knobknocking Love is annoying as hell.. they are good and deserve to be there but stop laying it on so thick. Their shit stinks just like the rest..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            You've convinced me, the fact Ohio State scheduled UNLV instead of Mercer gives Ohio State the edge despite the two ass-kickings.
                            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                              You've convinced me, the fact Ohio State scheduled UNLV instead of Mercer gives Ohio State the edge despite the two ass-kickings.
                              UNLV had perhaps the worst loss of any FBS team this year when it lost to Howard. UNLV was a 45 point favorite at home.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                UNLV had perhaps the worst loss of any FBS team this year when it lost to Howard. UNLV was a 45 point favorite at home.
                                I think to adequately figure out whether Ohio State belonged ahead of Alabama, we need to look past the 30 point loss to an unranked team and instead decide whether UNLV would have beaten Mercer.

Comment

Working...
                                X