Impeaching Trump: Make America Sane Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
    It's coming so fast now that the Trump apologist articles you can find on realclearpolitics can't keep up. Even most of the ones posted this morning are arguing with information that is already disproven/obsolete.
    Hey, did they discuss this video?...

Of course, that Comey is a lying SoB.

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Pshaw... I am sure Uncle Ted could teach them a thing or two.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

So the members of the senate Committee on the Judiciary have now requested every memo that Comey drafted on conversations that he believed would later called into question...

https://i.redd.it/xld0jjd9tayy.jpg

Including conversations he had with Trump, Obama, Sessions, Lynch, etc. on the Clinton email investigation.

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        Yeah, he is a democrat! What do you expect?
        Of course, so is Trump.
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          The best part of all of this is it technically isn't treason since Turkey is a NATO ally. This is like some shitty 80's movie.
          Originally posted by All-American View Post
          Of course, so is Trump.
          Trump's not a democrat. He isn't even a Republican, at least not philosophically. He's an idiotic hard-right nationalist at this point.

Comment

News orgs have withheld reporting on some the info Trump leaked to the Russians because it's so sensitive:

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isi...thhold-n760811

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              News orgs have withheld reporting on some the info Trump leaked to the Russians because it's so sensitive:

fake news fake news fake news
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Well duh! The information was classified. They classify information for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  Well duh! The information was classified. They classify information for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Did you read the article?

Comment

Now this sounds like an article for The Onion:

"Comey once tried to blend in with WH curtains to avoid Trump: report"

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...d-trump-report

Comment

No, it illegal for us to read the information... but the news orgs can read it for us. I know this for a fact because I heard it on CNN:

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Now this sounds like an article for The Onion:

"Comey once tried to blend in with WH curtains to avoid Trump: report"

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...d-trump-report
                        A 6'8" dude blending in with the curtains.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

A 6'8" dude blending in with the curtains.
                          Those are tall curtains!
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Those are tall curtains!
                            Exactly. They go all the way to the ceiling of the Oval Office. lol at UT.
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Sen. Dianne Feinstein gives us an update on the Russian collusion investigation...

Keep digging dammit!

HzOtuTbt11HC5d_MwvjvoJOoVVUobL0Dp4YrPtyz594.jpg
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Keep digging dammit!

[ATTACH]7961[/ATTACH]
                                Keep those Fox News hot takes coming!
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X