No announcement yet.

Impeaching Trump: Make America Sane Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Trump resigns before he can be impeached. That way he can still ride off into the sunset almost on his own terms and claim the title of the best president in the history of the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      Good to know his personal business dealings had nothing to do with our foreign policy decisions. I'm sure that's true of the president as well.
      The best part of all of this is it technically isn't treason since Turkey is a NATO ally. This is like some shitty 80's movie.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        The best part of all of this is it technically isn't treason since Turkey is a NATO ally. This is like some shitty 80's movie.
        Jonathan Pollard would be interested to learn more about this distinction you are making.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

It keeps getting worse for Trump. New Reuters story released an hour ago:

"Michael Flynn and other advisers to Donald Trump’s campaign were in contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race, current and former U.S. officials familiar with the exchanges told Reuters.

The previously undisclosed interactions form part of the record now being reviewed by FBI and congressional investigators probing Russian interference in the U.S. presidential election and contacts between Trump’s campaign and Russia.

Conversations between Flynn and Kislyak accelerated after the Nov. 8 vote as the two discussed establishing a back channel for communication between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin that could bypass the U.S. national security..."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN18E106
          Last edited by BlueK; 05-18-2017, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
            Jonathan Pollard would be interested to learn more about this distinction you are making.
            Flynn got paid half a million dollars by Turkey as a pseudo-spy/consultant, or whatever else you want to call it. That alone isn't the bad part. The really creepy side of it is that he then after becoming an employee of the executive branch he used his personal business dealings to influence US foreign policy involved in fighting terrorists, most likely in the hope of keeping the other country happy with him -- and who knows, possibly sending him even more money.

Comment

It keeps getting worse for Trump. New Reuters story released an hour ago:

"Michael Flynn and other advisers to Donald Trump’s campaign were in contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race, current and former U.S. officials familiar with the exchanges told Reuters.

The previously undisclosed interactions form part of the record now being reviewed by FBI and congressional investigators probing Russian interference in the U.S. presidential election and contacts between Trump’s campaign and Russia.

Conversations between Flynn and Kislyak accelerated after the Nov. 8 vote as the two discussed establishing a back channel for communication between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin that could bypass the U.S. national security..."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN18E106
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Flynn got paid half a million dollars by Turkey as a pseudo-spy/consultant, or whatever else you want to call it. That alone isn't the bad part. The really creepy side of it is that he then after becoming an employee of the executive branch he used his personal business dealings to influence US foreign policy involved in fighting terrorists, most likely in the hope of keeping the other country happy with him -- and who knows, possibly sending him even more money.
                Ok. Does that have anything to do with my point?
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Never mind, there is nothing there...this can't be true..witch hunt...blah, blah, blah.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    Ok. Does that have anything to do with my point?
                    Not much I guess other than Flynn will get off easier for doing something a lot worse.

Comment

Purported upcoming Time Magazine cover:

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Never mind, there is nothing there...this can't be true..witch hunt...blah, blah, blah.
                        I think JL was just enjoying the new info, not discrediting your post.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          I think JL was just enjoying the new info, not discrediting your post.
                          Right. I didn't mean to give that impression. I was just trying out some knee-jerk responses.

Comment

Right. I didn't mean to give that impression. I was just trying out some knee-jerk responses.
                            The usual suspects on fb supporting Trump/frequent pro-Trump posters are quiet as shit right now.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              The usual suspects on fb supporting Trump/frequent pro-Trump posters are quiet as shit right now.
                              Yeah, because it's getting pretty bad and becoming more and more obvious why Trump was acting so paranoid.

Comment

Not much I guess other than Flynn will get off easier for doing something a lot worse.
                                I'll differ with you on that.

What i don't get is how Flynn could have done what he did. It is so far over the ethical/legal line that it's mind blowing. Trump keeps saying he's a good guy. No, not really.
                                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
                                X