No announcement yet.

Impeaching Trump: Make America Sane Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even Dianne Feinstein is getting tired of Pelosi bullsh*t...

Feinstein is not getting any younger!
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I don't understand Pelosi's strategy at all. I thought the reason the Democrats rushed to impeach was to get it over with before the primaries/caucuses started in February. Does she honestly think that McConnell is going to cave in order to get her to send the articles over? I've seen many people claim she is a brilliant tactician (I've never seen any evidence of that), but this makes no sense to me at all.

Comment

• Impeachment without removal is a complete waste of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
          I don't understand Pelosi's strategy at all. I thought the reason the Democrats rushed to impeach was to get it over with before the primaries/caucuses started in February. Does she honestly think that McConnell is going to cave in order to get her to send the articles over? I've seen many people claim she is a brilliant tactician (I've never seen any evidence of that), but this makes no sense to me at all.
          That's OK. Neither does she.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Are we in the trial phase now? Two posts today--three with this one--underscores what a nothing-burger this has turned out to be.

Comment

• It's obvious Trump abused his office for personal gain and tried to bring foreign influence into our election (along with a lot of other heinous activities). That's not a nothing-burger, even if Trumpsters want to believe so.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                It's obvious Trump abused his office for personal gain and tried to bring foreign influence into our election (along with a lot of other heinous activities). That's not a nothing-burger, even if Trumpsters want to believe so.
                Maybe just a nothing burger on CougerBook. And maybe we're all just desensitized because of the full court political press from the left since he was elected.

And this from an anybody but Trump guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  It's obvious Trump abused his office for personal gain and tried to bring foreign influence into our election (along with a lot of other heinous activities). That's not a nothing-burger, even if Trumpsters want to believe so.
                  I'd like for Trump to be removed from office.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                    Maybe just a nothing burger on CougerBook. And maybe we're all just desensitized because of the full court political press from the left since he was elected.

And this from an anybody but Trump guy.

I know you're not a Trump guy, but he's not a victim of a left-wing conspiracy swear campaign, he is so consistently and awful and corrupt people have become desensitized. McConnell isn't allowing witnesses to be called or appropriate evidence to brought forward. That's not a nothing burger.

Comment

• Is it really necessary for them to work into the night like this?

Go home and go to bed. This isn’t accomplishing anything in the long run anyway except getting Trump re-elected.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        I know you're not a Trump guy, but he's not a victim of a left-wing conspiracy swear campaign, he is so consistently and awful and corrupt people have become desensitized. McConnell isn't allowing witnesses to be called or appropriate evidence to brought forward. That's not a nothing burger.
                        Look, I think everyone knows that Trump abused his power as president, but absolutely nothing will come of it but energize his base. The left poisoned the well saying they would impeach him from the beginning. I haven't been able to take CNN seriously for the last few years. There's been a sort of hysteria and paranoia. Of course I'd go back to Gingrich to point to when things really deteriorated in Washington.

Comment

• Who said they'd impeach him from the beginning? I hear that repeated all the time like it's gospel. I'd love to know what was said and the context as it plays into the Trump victimhood mythology. I doubt it's like you've decscribed.

All cable news is hysterical to a degree. CNN is the least bad when measured against MSNBC and Fox, but Trump fixates on them.

Absolutely nothing will come of it terms of getting him removed from office because McConnell and Graham have sworn to protect him. Recent polls show the majority of people want Trump gone. It may reengergize his base, but it can also energize his opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                            Look, I think everyone knows that Trump abused his power as president, but absolutely nothing will come of it but energize his base. The left poisoned the well saying they would impeach him from the beginning. I haven't been able to take CNN seriously for the last few years. There's been a sort of hysteria and paranoia. Of course I'd go back to Gingrich to point to when things really deteriorated in Washington.
                            You have to give the left credit... they are just working hard to keep their corruption gravy train (powered by the tax payers money) going:

Joe Biden’s ‘conspiracy theory’ memo to U.S. media doesn’t match the facts

Former vice president Joe Biden’s extraordinary campaign memo this week imploring U.S. news media to reject the allegations surrounding his son Hunter’s work for a Ukrainian natural gas company makes several bold declarations.

The memo by Biden campaign aides Kate Bedingfield and Tony Blinken specifically warned reporters covering the impeachment trial they would be acting as “enablers of misinformation” if they repeated allegations that the former vice president forced the firing of Ukraine’s top prosecutor, who was investigating Burisma Holdings, where Hunter Biden worked as a highly compensated board member.

Biden’s memo argues there is no evidence that the former vice president’s or Hunter Biden’s conduct raised any concern, and that Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin’s investigation was “dormant” when the vice president forced the prosecutor to be fired in Ukraine.

The memo calls the allegation a “conspiracy theory” (and, in full disclosure, blames my reporting for the allegations surfacing last year.)

But the memo omits critical impeachment testimony and other evidence that paint a far different portrait than Biden’s there’s-nothing-to-talk-about-here rebuttal.

Here are the facts, with links to public evidence, so you can decide for yourself.
                            [...]
                            https://johnsolomonreports.com/joe-b...tch-the-facts/

If Joe doesn't become president how is Hunter going to pay for his hooker baby's child support? This is serious! It is starting to look like Hunter is going to be held in contempt of court and won't be able to visit Arkansas and his hooker baby.

And that Nadler joker is blowing this chance to remove Drumpf from the white house:

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I know! The Dems need Michael Avenatti to pull this chance to remove Drumpf from the white house out of the fire!

Where is that guy?

Michael Avenatti is being held in El Chapo's cell at the Manhattan jail where Epstein died, his lawyer says

Oh, NVM.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Who said they'd impeach him from the beginning? I hear that repeated all the time like it's gospel. I'd love to know what was said and the context as it plays into the Trump victimhood mythology. I doubt it's like you've decscribed.

All cable news is hysterical to a degree. CNN is the least bad when measured against MSNBC and Fox, but Trump fixates on them.

Absolutely nothing will come of it terms of getting him removed from office because McConnell and Graham have sworn to protect him. Recent polls show the majority of people want Trump gone. It may reengergize his base, but it can also energize his opposition.
                                I'm not gonna jump thru hoops, but a simple google search shows that there were headlines discussing impeachment from the beginning. I think the Democrats maybe got the idea from Trump himself, because, LOCK HER UP! But the feeding frenzy for his impeachment started at the beginning and built up steam.

Fox and CNN are becoming two sides of the same coin. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.

Reuters says less than half of all Americans want Trump ousted.

Comment

Working...
                                X