Impeaching Trump: Make America Sane Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adios Buzzfeed. You had a nice run.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Adios Buzzfeed. You had a nice run.
      Meh. Impeach him anyway, just in case.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Adios Buzzfeed. You had a nice run.
        Don't say that... it is very entertaining to watch these guys eat this stuff up.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          Don't say that... it is very entertaining to watch these guys eat this stuff up.
          It cracks me up. BuzzFeed, not the NYT or WaPo, scoops a story that could lead to the impeachment of the POTUS. BuzzFeed literally is a company who creates viral content and fake news.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            It cracks me up. BuzzFeed, not the NYT or WaPo, scoops a story that could lead to the impeachment of the POTUS. BuzzFeed literally is a company who creates viral content and fake news.
            They’ve done some good journalism before but that reporter in particular has a suspect ethical track record.
            Last edited by frank ryan; 01-19-2019, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              They’ve done some good journalism before but that reporter in particular has a suspect track record.
              I guess they don't have editors at Buzzweed?
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Wait... they do have editors at Buzzweed and he double downs:

Frank, Commandude, PAC, BK... carry on.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• CNN AND MSNBC REPEATEDLY FLOATED IMPEACHMENT OVER DISPUTED BUZZFEED REPORT

CNN and MSNBC collectively used the word “impeach” nearly 200 times on Friday before the Special Counsel’s office disputed a bombshell report by BuzzFeed News.

According to a Daily Caller review of TV clipping service Grabien, personalities on CNN and MSNBC used the words “Impeach,” “Impeachment,” or “Impeachable,” 179 times.

The review included only original Friday programming and ran up until each network learned that BuzzFeed’s report was in dispute — shortly before 8 pm.

CNN mentioned impeachment 82 times while MSNBC mentioned it a whopping 97 times.
                  [...]
                  https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/18/c...zfeed-mueller/

Let's get the impeachment party started! :rockon2::rockon1:

Say hello to our new president!

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...resident-pence
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Wait... they do have editors at Buzzweed and he double downs:

I'm with buzzfeed on this. How can we even trust that witchhunter mueler?
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Wait... they do have editors at Buzzweed and he double downs:

You're the last person here who should criticize media outlets as you unironically repost shit from Alex Jones' infowars and prison planet writers, altright blogs, Russian state media and Pizzagate conspiracy theorists

Comment

• CNN and MSNBC are losing so much credibility since Trump became POTUS.

And let’s be honest they deserve to lose credibility — a lot of us hate Trump — he is without a doubt a disgusting and horrible person.

But CNN and MSNBC are ignoring all standards of journalism to promote all things negative toward Trump, to the point that they have to be corrected by Mueller? They have definitely lost their minds and jumped the shark when it comes to the anti-Trump stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                          CNN and MSNBC are losing so much credibility since Trump became POTUS.

And let’s be honest they deserve to lose credibility — a lot of us hate Trump — he is without a doubt a disgusting and horrible person.

But CNN and MSNBC are ignoring all standards of journalism to promote all things negative toward Trump, to the point that they have to be corrected by Mueller? They have definitely lost their minds and jumped the shark when it comes to the anti-Trump stuff.
                          Buzzfeed was corrected by Mueller. Do you have some examples of them CNN and MSNBC ignoring all standards of journalism? They've certainly had their share of stories that have been right about Trump.
                          Last edited by frank ryan; 01-19-2019, 05:51 PM.

Comment

You're the last person here who should criticize media outlets as you unironically repost shit from Alex Jones' infowars and prison planet writers, altright blogs, Russian state media and Pizzagate conspiracy theorists
                            WTH is prison planet? I haven't heard of that one. I like the name, however.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Buzzfeed was corrected by Mueller. Do you have some examples of them CNN and MSNBC ignoring all standards of journalism? They've certainly had their share of stories that have been right about Trump.
                              How about by promoting a freaking Buzzfeed article as the truth?

It’s every bit as ridiculous as Fox News promoting Alex Jones crap.

Comment

Not that hard.

https://money.cnn.com/2017/06/26/med...cle/index.html

Three CNN journalists, including the executive editor in charge of a new investigative unit, have resigned after the publication of a Russia-related article that was retracted.
                                Thomas Frank, who wrote the story in question; Eric Lichtblau, an editor in the unit; and Lex Haris, who oversaw the unit, have all left CNN.

"In the aftermath of the retraction of a story published on CNN.com, CNN has accepted the resignations of the employees involved in the story's publication," a spokesman said Monday evening.

An internal investigation by CNN management found that some standard editorial processes were not followed when the article was published, people briefed on the results of the investigation said.

The story, which reported that Congress was investigating a "Russian investment fund with ties to Trump officials," cited a single anonymous source.

These types of stories are typically reviewed by several departments within CNN -- including fact-checkers, journalism standards experts and lawyers -- before publication.

This breakdown in editorial workflow disturbed the CNN executives who learned about it.
                                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                                X