No announcement yet.

Impeaching Trump: Make America Sane Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Ted, I dare you not to use Twitter as your news aggregator for the next week.
    Last edited by frank ryan; 09-27-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      Speaking of cronies... here is a new article for you to read: https://nypost.com/2019/09/26/wherev...ter-cashed-in/
      Trump is a piece of shit and I voted for Hillary.

That said, this stuff with Hunter Biden is super shady, no? Hunter is a dummy with no relevant experience. This paid position with Burisma could not be more obvious as an example of improper influence. It cracks me up how every CNN article makes it very clear that the Bidens have done NOTHING WRONG!

Yeah I’m sure if Trump’s dumbest kid with no relevant experience or knowledge had similar $50K per month jobs CNN would be totally OK with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
        Trump is a piece of shit and I voted for Hillary.

That said, this stuff with Hunter Biden is super shady, no? Hunter is a dummy with no relevant experience. This paid position with Burisma could not be more obvious as an example of improper influence. It cracks me up how every CNN article makes it very clear that the Bidens have done NOTHING WRONG!

Yeah I’m sure if Trump’s dumbest kid with no relevant experience or knowledge had similar $50K per month jobs CNN would be totally OK with that.
        Trump's kids are already making tons of from their position. His kids are dummies with experience. What has every CNN article said? What would you prefer they say?

Comment

• US official: Trump’s special envoy to Ukraine has resigned

Huh. Maybe there are people out there with ethics and want to try to rid themselves of that trump stink.

Great scoop by the ASU student newspaper.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            Trump's kids are already making tons of from their position. His kids are dummies with experience. What has every CNN article said? What would you prefer they say?
            So the Drumpf kids are making bank on foreign companies' boards too?
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• There is nothing to see here folks... Mods, you can lock this thread now:

Justice Department clears Trump of wrongdoing on Ukraine call

The Justice Department’s Criminal Division has already investigated President Trump’s conversation with the Ukrainian president about Joseph R. Biden and concluded Mr. Trump did not violate campaign finance laws, officials announced Wednesday.

And a separate division of the department has also ruled that the administration did not break the law by failing to quickly share a whistleblower’s complaint with Congress, saying the matter didn’t meet the definition of “urgent” that would trigger the law.

The department also released the transcript of Mr. Trump’s conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, showing the American leader did talk about Mr. Biden, the former vice president and current Democratic presidential front-runner, and his son, Hunter Biden. But Mr. Trump did not threaten to withhold military aid as some have alleged.
              [...]
              https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...ls-no-quid-pr/

Just another nothing burger that the Dems made up.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

There is nothing to see here folks... Mods, you can lock this thread now:

That’s great. So I guess it’s safe to say that all that what-about-Biden? and impeach-Biden crap that you were posting was also just a huge nothing burger?
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

All the CNN articles that mention anything about the Bidens say something like:

(There is no evidence of wrongdoing by either Joe or Hunter Biden.)
                  https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/27/pol...www.cnn.com%2F

Comment

There is nothing to see here folks... Mods, you can lock this thread now:

Thanks for sharing an article from Rev. Moon's (of the Unificiation Church or Moonies) official rag. That's another far right pseudo news source. They have routinely covered altright conferences like they are legit academic events, and ran plenty of Obama birther columns. Good job!
                    Last edited by frank ryan; 09-27-2019, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                      All the CNN articles that mention anything about the Bidens say something like:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/27/pol...www.cnn.com%2F
                      Meh. I see what you mean, but it matters for context. The Bidens aren't under suspicion for anything criminal.

Comment

Meh. I see what you mean, but it matters for context. The Bidens aren't under suspicion for anything criminal.
                        Common sense says that Hunter Biden is taking a large amount of money in exchange for his father’s influence.

Comment

• Perfectly fine with the chance of Biden going down with Trump. That is a solid trade for the greater good.
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                            Perfectly fine with the chance of Biden going down with Trump. That is a solid trade for the greater good.
                            Totally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                              Perfectly fine with the chance of Biden going down with Trump. That is a solid trade for the greater good.
                              I’d make that trade but I think the “scandal,” is cronyistic nepotism stuff not even anything illegal

Comment

I’d make that trade but I think the “scandal,” is cronyistic nepotism stuff not even anything illegal
                                What did Trump do that was illegal? Isn't abuse of power the only thing we have on both sides? Seems like a fair trade to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X