Impeaching Trump: Make America Sane Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impeaching Trump: Make America Sane Again

OK, what is the over/under on when this happens? I say 12 months into his term. Max.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    OK, what is the over/under on when this happens? I say 12 months into his term. Max.
    That seems fair.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      That seems fair.
      Do you really believe the House will do that to one of their own? I don't.
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
        Do you really believe the House will do that to one of their own? I don't.
        We're 100 and few day in and it's already a fiasco. What will another 100 days bring. So many more opportunities for disaster.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          At least past the mid-terms... The Grand Ole Party is not going to impeach one of their own.

I am guessing in his second term like Slick Willie.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            We're 100 and few day in and it's already a fiasco. What will another 100 days bring. So many more opportunities for disaster.
            Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            At least past the mid-terms... The Grand Ole Party is not going to impeach one of their own.

When guys like Chaffetz are asking for the Comey memos, that's an indication he has very few real allies left.

Can we all just agree the best thing for the country at this point would be for Trump to die of natural causes?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

I think this is more like BYU to the Big 12. People will make a lot of noise, but it'll never really happen.

Comment

Unless he resigns he will serve his full term.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                    I think this is more like BYU to the Big 12. People will make a lot of noise, but it'll never really happen.
                    Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                    Unless he resigns he will serve his full term.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                      LOL.
                      You laugh now but I think it will go down something like this...

Elizabeth Warren, the dem party candidate, will have a total break down and will try to physically strangle Drumpf live in a debate after he won't stop calling her "Pocahontas". She has to be physically restrained and taken off the stage. Most of the democrats then throw their vote to Bernie Sanders, the Green party candidate. The more reasonable democrats vote for the libertarian. Trump wins with the lowest popular vote percentage in history. The Libertarian comes in 2nd.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

So JL thinks the republicans will impeach a president from their own party? That'll only happen if solid evidence ever comes out, which clearly hasn't happened yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                          So JL thinks the republicans will impeach a president from their own party? That'll only happen if solid evidence ever comes out, which clearly hasn't happened yet.
                          He is the dumbest, most reckless president ever. We are in uncharted territory.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Over.

Remember, at every opportunity the GOP/voters had to choose anyone other than Trump, they chose him. There is a solid minority that are still behind him. This base is all that the GOP has left, since basically everyone else is lumping the sane republican leaders with Trump. They will not throw away the only support they have unless/until there is overwhelming evidence against Trump. This is going to take awhile.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                              Can we all just agree the best thing for the country at this point would be for Trump to die of natural causes?
                              Yup!

Comment

Working...
                              X