Impeaching Trump: Make America Sane Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Which proves my point. These aren't our client states and the Cold War is over.
    Actually, I don't think it does. I would love to hear happyone or Bo Diddley weigh in on this issue.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      Actually, I don't think it does. I would love to hear happyone or Bo Diddley weigh in on this issue.
      Yeah, let's wait to see what the Department of Defense employees think about decreasing our overseas military footprint.
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

I'm not a strategist by any means, but I am an expert in military logistics. Having prepositioned troops opens up the playbook for what your military can do. It simply takes too long to move the number of troops and equipment to act as a deterrent to aggression by bad actors. Without our troop presence in Europe, I'm certain that Russia would have taken back some of the former Soviet satellites by now. Similarly, China might well have acted similarly in the East.

But maybe I just like the job security.

Comment

Yeah, let's wait to see what the Department of Defense employees think about decreasing our overseas military footprint.
          Or we could ask high school computer teachers.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Lol.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I'm trying to look away, but I can't.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

You’re such a fucking asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  Pat Buchanan/Francisco Franco's reanimated corpse 2020!

Comment

Sorry, not sorry.
                    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

You insulted about the only two people well-adjusted posters on this board. BD and happyone have always been kind to everyone on here and can disagree without drama or malice. They’ve given their lives to service and they’re genuinely good people. Going after those two is a sign that you need to take a step back. You’ve become a bad person. It may be a blessing in disguise if you get a phone call from an unrecognized Utah number.

Also nobody believes you know anything about sports.

Comment

You insulted about the only two people well-adjusted posters on this board. BD and happyone have always been kind to everyone on here and can disagree without drama or malice. They’ve given their lives to service and they’re genuinely good people. Going after those two is a sign that you need to take a step back. You’ve become a bad person. It may be a blessing in disguise if you get a phone call from an unrecognized Utah number.

Also nobody believes you know anything about sports.

I'll start participating in the BYU football prediction contest? Who are they playing losing to next?

Comment

No, I don't. These aren't the ruined nations of 1945 any longer. The Germans don't want us there, the Japanese don't want us in Okinawa. Bring the troops home.
                          Right. So you do think we're there for the benefit of Japan and Germany. Hey- you should call the President and bring Germany and Japan's governmental and economic sucesses to his attention! I can't believe we just left all those troops there all these years by accident!!!

Last edited by Commando; 10-16-2019, 01:52 AM.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

LOL!
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• I'm not following everything that closely, but I believe that I heard yesterday that Nancy Pelosi announced there would be a vote on the inquiry and then backed off the vote? Are the Dems royally screwing this up already?

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                                I'm not following everything that closely, but I believe that I heard yesterday that Nancy Pelosi announced there would be a vote on the inquiry and then backed off the vote? Are the Dems royally screwing this up already?
                                I hadn't heard that, but they are proceeding with taking testimony from several people already in closed committee sessions. They're doing it without the circus atmosphere Trump would like to create.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/16/polit...ats/index.html

Comment

Working...
                                X