Impeaching Trump: Make America Sane Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
    I see....you are defending the hypocrisy.
    A little defensive, are you?
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      I'm really tired of the democrats and their self-righteous bluster and virtue signaling. I got a belly full of piety at a young age. I can't stand it.
      Virtue signaling is about all any of them do.
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        JL, regarding your sig, you think libertarians are the most self-righteous and sanctimonious people on the web? Really? That must be an old quote. It's just not true.
        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

The Babylon Bee is often as fun as Titania McGrath. Sometimes surpasses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
            Remind me again what all of those polls were saying in those states prior to the last election? We are all prepared to usher in a new era with our very first woman president.

This next election will all be about anger and hate.

The people who hate Trump versus the people who hate people who hate Trump.

The people who hate the people who hate Trump seem to be pretty energized in who they are voting for. I'm not sure I've seen much excitement from the Dems as far as wanting to vote FOR someone - they all just hate Trump and want to vote against him.

I'm convinced that you get a better angry election voter turnout when you've given people something to vote for versus when you've given them something to vote against. Who among the current Dem candidates generates excitement from people wanting to vote FOR them. Bernie has some - as he did last round. I don't think Warren or Biden generate excitement among voters. At least none I've seen.

It will be interesting, to be sure. And that's just the presidential election - the House and Senate seats up for election will also be interesting, in light of this. Who's going to lose their seat for voting for/against impeachment/removal? Both parties seem to think that this circus benefits them. I'm convinced they're both wrong.
            The polls in those states were showing Trump losing until about 2-3 days before and then started trending in his favor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
              Trump polls poorly, barely wins. Trump is polling much better, loses by a landslide. BlueK logic.

I don't.

But this is what Mrs. Clinton said shortly after the third and final presidential debate:
              Yeah, 40-45% approval where his numbers have lived for most of this presidency is rock solid. And I never said lose by a landslide, dipshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                JL, regarding your sig, you think libertarians are the most self-righteous and sanctimonious people on the web? Really? That must be an old quote. It's just not true.
                It is a good-natured jab at our resident “libertarian”, whom I love.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I didn't know you cared. How thoughtful.
                  "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
                    I didn't know you cared. How thoughtful.
                    Are you a libertarian or a "libertarian?"
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Come'on JL, don't throw shade at the intellectual powerhouses leading the Libertarian Party:

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        Come'on JL, don't throw shade at the intellectual powerhouses leading the Libertarian Party:

Feel the Johnson!
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          A little defensive, are you?
                          Wut?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                            LOL@Feinstein... Even she is tired of Schiffhead's blabbering:

OMG... Schiffhead wants to put Sen. Feinstein in prison for walking out on his presentation:

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Was Schiff joking? If he's serious that's very odd.
                              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                                Was Schiff joking? If he's serious that's very odd.

Yes he was joking. It was a playful way to remind them of the importance of their duty. And he didn't threaten. Classic twitter reporting, there.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X