Impeaching Trump: Make America Sane Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    Not sure I've heard about Pence's sexual abuse victims. When you say "he has that on Trump", please explain your logic.
    Sorry should say he has never sexually abused women. He just focuses on advocating that they be second class citizens.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
      Sorry should say he has never sexually abused women. He just focuses on advocating that they be second class citizens.
      Shameful. Should be third class at best.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
        Where it will be easier to sexually assault them.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
          This is the guy that tried to ban Syrian refugees from coming to Indiana (Unconstitutionally). I'd say he's a wash in the Race/Immigration department.
          People who advocate for fewer refugees and asylees because they are afraid of Muslims- as though ISIS is going to try to establish the Islamic State in Kansas or somewhere by sending moles into refugee camps- are mouth breathing dummies. I'm sorry- there is no better explanation.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski on May 16, 2017 View Post
            OK, what is the over/under on when this happens? I say 12 months into his term. Max.
            Has aged well.
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
              Has aged well.
              He is a slippery fucker. Lebowski just forgot that GOP controlled both branches of congress and also underestimated how much blind partisanship governs the actions of both parties. It might still be coming but it might not come as a result of collusion.
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Has aged well.

Everything about this presidency defies logic.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                  It might still be coming but it might not come as a result of collusion.
                  Agree. And like Clinton, will be impeached but not indicted. And like Clinton, a total fucking waste of time.
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

And like Clinton, a total fucking waste of time.
                    Depends on the indictment. Indicted for Stormy? Probably a waste of time. Indicted for a felony? Probably not a waste of time. I probably should not wade too much into this because I have pretty much checked out on all things Trump due to fatigue and the fact that I like being happy.
                    Last edited by Flystripper; 02-28-2019, 11:00 AM.
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                      Depends on the indictment. Indicted for Stormy? Probably a waste of time. Indicted for a felony? Probably not a waste of time. I probably should not wade too much into this because I have pretty much checked out on all things Trump due to fatigue and the fact that I like being happy.
                      We have so much in common!
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Agree. And like Clinton, will be impeached but not indicted. And like Clinton, a total fucking waste of time.
                        Out of curiosity, at what point do you stop excusing Trump:

Banging a hooker?
                        Impregnating a hooker?
                        Paying for a hooker's abortion?
                        Offing a hooker?
                        Dismembering a hooker?
                        Dining on a dismembered hooker?

Just curious.
                        "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post

Banging a hooker?
                          Impregnating a hooker?
                          Offing a hooker?
                          Dismembering a hooker?

Just curious.
                          Shooting a hooker on 5th Avenue?
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Banging a hooker?
                            Impregnating a hooker?
                            Offing a hooker?
                            Dismembering a hooker?

Just curious.
                            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Shooting a hooker on 5th Avenue?
                            Only one? I heard Craig James killed five of them.
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Banging a hooker?
                              Impregnating a hooker?
                              Offing a hooker?
                              Dismembering a hooker?

Just curious.
                              Definitely draw the line at dismemberment.

Comment

• I would combine the first two, as they are within the same overt act.

Comment

Working...
                                X