X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HzOtuTbt11HC5d_MwvjvoJOoVVUobL0Dp4YrPtyz594.jpg[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Commando View Post
    Keep those Fox News hot takes coming!
    That's one of the dumber tweets/cartoons Ted has posted.

Comment

Sounds like Trump was straight with the Russians why he dumped Comey.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/u...=tw-share&_r=0

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
        LOL... That explains why Comey pulled the stunt with the Weiner/Clinton email memo just before the election.

Speaking of the Weiner man:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...519-story.html
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

LOL@ Trump calling someone a nut job.

Comment

After today's Twitterfest, maybe I'll be changing my bet to under....
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
              After today's Twitterfest, maybe I'll be changing my bet to under....
              I don't know, man... it seems the dems are just a bunch of big talkers:

Chances of Trump impeachment are low, says Nomura

Democratic Leaders Try to Slow Calls to Impeach Trump

Considering impeachment? Slow down.

They need to stop talking and bring this thing to a vote soon or they will look like a bunch of dumbasses by the mid-terms hit.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                I don't know, man... it seems the dems are just a bunch of big talkers:

Chances of Trump impeachment are low, says Nomura

Democratic Leaders Try to Slow Calls to Impeach Trump

Considering impeachment? Slow down.

They need to stop talking and bring this thing to a vote soon or they will look like a bunch of dumbasses by the mid-terms hit.
                I think you mean a bunch of BIGGER dumbasses.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  I think you mean a bunch of BIGGER dumbasses.
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Trump's not a democrat. He isn't even a Republican, at least not philosophically. He's an idiotic hard-right nationalist at this point.
                    You're mistaken again. He has no ideology because that would require him to have ideas. He is a narcissist who wanted to win and wants to rule his kingdom. He just found out that this kingdom has rules and rule enforcers. He's never lived in a fish bowl before.
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Trump asked intelligence chiefs to push back against FBI collusion probe after Comey revealed its existence

The three most damaging paragraphs from the revelation about Trump pushing back against the FBI

And to that effect, here are three paragraphs that raised my eyebrows (my emphasis added in bold):
                      • A senior intelligence official said that Trump’s goal was to “muddy the waters” about the scope of the FBI probe at a time when Democrats were ramping up their calls for the Justice Department to appoint a special counsel, a step announced last week.
                      • Current and former officials said either Trump lacks an understanding of the FBI’s role as an independent law enforcement agency or does not care about maintaining such boundaries.
                      • Trump’s effort to use the DNI and the NSA director to refute Comey’s statement and to say there is no evidence of collusion echoes former president Richard Nixon’s “unsuccessful efforts to use the CIA to shut down the FBI’s investigation of the Watergate break-in on national security grounds,” said Jeffrey H. Smith, a former general counsel at the CIA. Smith called Trump’s actions “an appalling abuse of power.”
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

I have been out of the loop on this... So there's still a chance Drumpf will be impeached? Cool:

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Wait, the dems are now saying that "impeachment is no longer enough"... Drumpf should be prosecuted for treason and executed for gutting the environmental protections, his travel bans, firing Comey, isolating the US from the rest of the world, and submitting the federal budget:

Impeachment Is No Longer Enough; Donald Trump Must Face Justice

Impeachment and removal from office are only the first steps; for America to be redeemed, Donald Trump must be prosecuted for treason and — if convicted in a court of law — executed.

Donald Trump has been President of the United States for just shy of six months now. I think that most of us among the electorate knew that his presidency would be a relative disaster, but I am not sure how many among us expected the catastrophe our nation now faces.

The sad thing is that I don’t even have to run through a laundry list of his wrongdoings and cite a litany of sources. Any quick Internet search or flip of the TV to a credible news source will run down the most recent scandal before the next commercial break. In just these short few months, Donald Trump has managed to gut environmental protections; sign two executive orders attempting to implement a travel ban on Muslim-majority countries; fire the former head of the FBI specifically for investigating the Trump campaign ties to Russia; isolate the United States from much of the rest of the world; and submit a budget which would eviscerate social programs designed to help the worst off among us. And these are just the things I can think of off the top of my head, without even conducting a search.
                          [...]
                          http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

And I thought most liberals didn't believe in capital punishment. I guess they are willing to make an exception for Drumpf.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Bump.

We're almost two years in. Mueller has been moving slowly. I've wondered if he's been dragging his feet on purpose, hoping to bleed Trump out slowly. Now that the DEMs control the House, perhaps it'll happen. I expect there to be a lot of noise, and for things to climax right before the next election, timed to give the Democratic nominee the greatest political advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                              Bump.

We're almost two years in. Mueller has been moving slowly. I've wondered if he's been dragging his feet on purpose, hoping to bleed Trump out slowly. Now that the DEMs control the House, perhaps it'll happen. I expect there to be a lot of noise, and for things to climax right before the next election, timed to give the Democratic nominee the greatest political advantage.
                              Have you paid attention the last 10 days or so? Stuff about Cohen and Manafort? A lot has started to come out, and this process is hitting the home stretch. Also worth reading up on Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi.

I don’t think Mueller is trying to bleed anyone dry. I think Trump benefits from having it take longer, but I also think Trump coordinated with our adversaries to help win. Anyway, Mueller is doing a Thorough investigation and dotting his Is and crossing his Ts. This investigation isn’t that long compared to other similar ones. Mueller is not a democrat and he isn’t trying to time any release. Mueller is keeping his head down, as he has faced obstruction from Trump and some of his congressional allies like Nunes. To say Mueller is timing it for the next election is not an accurate conclusion IMO. That’s some unsupported conspiratorial thinking on your part. He’s an honorable man.
                              Last edited by frank ryan; 12-08-2018, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Have you paid attention the last 10 days or so? Stuff about Cohen and Manafort? A lot has started to come out, and this process is hitting the home stretch. Also worth reading up on Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi.

I don’t think Mueller is trying to bleed anyone dry. I think Trump benefits from having it take longer, but I also think Trump coordinated with our adversaries to help win. Anyway, Mueller is doing a Thorough investigation and dotting his Is and crossing his Ts. This investigation isn’t that long compared to other similar ones. Mueller is not a democrat and he isn’t trying to time any release. Mueller is keeping his head down, as he has faced obstruction from Trump and some of his congressional allies like Nunes. To say Mueller is timing it for the next election is not an accurate conclusion IMO. That’s some unsupported conspiratorial thinking on your part. He’s an honorable man.
                                He doesn't need to have any political affiliation or to conspire with anyone. All he needs to have is a personal bias against Trump. Hard to imagine he'd feel that way towards him isn't it? Or maybe Divine intervention. I'll admit it's a stretch, and probably just my own personal bias against him projecting here

Comment

Working...
                                X