Impeaching Trump: Make America Sane Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

This looks fake. There’s no way someone wrote this out like this. I mean, how stupid do you have to be to write a game plan that basically proves you are a traitor to your country. It’s unbelievable.

I think the fact it looks fake makes it even that much more horrible given the fact it isn’t fake.
    lol, I see what you are doing here.

Four years of unbelievably stupid.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• This may have been mentioned already, but apparently Trump is still contacting Georgia officials to try and convince them to decertify the election results. Trump sent a letter on 9/17 asking for it to be done.

The poor guy is certifiable.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        This may have been mentioned already, but apparently Trump is still contacting Georgia officials to try and convince them to decertify the election results. Trump sent a letter on 9/17 asking for it to be done.

I think pretty much all dictators are certifiable. If you surround yourself only with yes-men and sycophants you end up in a crazy bubble of your your own making.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          but the policy differences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          The Supreme Court!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            This may have been mentioned already, but apparently Trump is still contacting Georgia officials to try and convince them to decertify the election results. Trump sent a letter on 9/17 asking for it to be done.

Something that comes with extreme narcism is a glaring lack of self-awareness. Trump allows no one in his orbit who is willing to criticize him. An entire political party has remade itself to accommodate him. It’s frightening.
            This is Trump and his past has been consistent with it but the GOP castrated itself with more speed and urgency than I anticipated.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post

Something that comes with extreme narcism is a glaring lack of self-awareness. Trump allows no one in his orbit who is willing to criticize him. An entire political party has remade itself to accommodate him. It’s frightening.
              This is Trump and his past has been consistent with it but the GOP castrated itself with more speed and urgency than I anticipated.
              I love the rationalization of those here who say, I’m still voting for the politicians who carry/carried Trumps water for years but I’d never vote for Trump like there’s any real distinction.

The moment Bernie or AOC or any other of the crazy dems wrestle control away from the moderate dems I will vote straight ticket Republican until the party returns to some semblance of normalcy.

It has to be country over party and the GOP openly supports a would be dictator.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post

Yip.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                  You know what's even weirder? The CNN story says the memo was reviewed by Mike Lee, "one of the Senate's top Republican constitutional authorities."

I’m no fan of Mike Lee, but after reading more about his role in this, he was the voice of reason. He was advising Trump and his legal team against this, and did due diligence with state election officials to verify they would be sending split electoral votes or whatever the technical term is

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post

I’m no fan of Mike Lee, but after reading more about his role in this, he was the voice of reason. He was advising Trump and his legal team against this, and did due diligence with state election officials to verify they would be sending split electoral votes or whatever the technical term is
                    Lee is no good guy. He inspired the Moroni clown at January 6. He campaigned constantly for Trump. He was at rallies after the election where Trump called the election fake, rigged, etc. After January 6th he said Trump should be given a mulligan and didn’t vote for impeachment.

Classic example of someone who rubber stamped Trumps traitorous behavior. Has he come out publicly and decried Trumps actions? How about when Trump issued his ridiculous statement to GA a couple days ago, a state where Lee attended stop the steal rallies post election, did he say it was wrong and baseless?

Comment

• Originally posted by fusnik View Post

Lee is no good guy. He inspired the Moroni clown at January 6. He campaigned constantly for Trump. He was at rallies after the election where Trump called the election fake, rigged, etc. After January 6th he said Trump should be given a mulligan and didn’t vote for impeachment.

Classic example of someone who rubber stamped Trumps traitorous behavior. Has he come out publicly and decried Trumps actions? How about when Trump issued his ridiculous statement to GA a couple days ago, a state where Lee attended stop the steal rallies post election, did he say it was wrong and baseless?
                      word
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Yep. Saying something different in public than what you push for in private doesn't make you a good guy, if anything it makes him worse than Trump. At least Trump is consistent in his private and public persona. It just validates that Mike Lee knew what Trump was doing was horrible and did nothing to condemn it and in many ways encouraged it publicly.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                          Yep. Saying something different in public than what you push for in private doesn't make you a good guy, if anything it makes him worse than Trump. At least Trump is consistent in his private and public persona. It just validates that Mike Lee knew what Trump was doing was horrible and did nothing to condemn it and in many ways encouraged it publicly.
                          Trump has done the same thing at times, like telling some people privately that covid was serious and deadly while publicly dismissing it as a hoax.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                            Yep. Saying something different in public than what you push for in private doesn't make you a good guy, if anything it makes him worse than Trump. At least Trump is consistent in his private and public persona. It just validates that Mike Lee knew what Trump was doing was horrible and did nothing to condemn it and in many ways encouraged it publicly.
                            Mike Lee? At first I thought you were talking about LA Ute.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post

Mike Lee? At first I thought you were talking about LA Ute.
                              Haha. Bingo.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Mike Lee knew what Trump was up to, and capable of (even prior to that meeting) and compared him to Captain Moroni, asserting that Trump does not want power.

Comment

Working...
                                X