Impeaching Trump: Make America Sane Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UVACoug View Post

It's unfortunate that the only two plausible choices for President in 2020 are likely going to be Trump and Biden.
    Honestly - from a purely entertainment standpoint - the best thing that could happen this next election would be for Biden to win, the GOP win the house, and then we get to have 4 more years of impeachment inquiries - only directed at the Dem President this time. Ha!

These two parties deserve each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
      Honestly - from a purely entertainment standpoint - the best thing that could happen this next election would be for Biden to win, the GOP win the house, and then we get to have 4 more years of impeachment inquiries - only directed at the Dem President this time. Ha!

These two parties deserve each other.
      In a sense, they do. I am disgusted with the repubs and their approach to this, especially those that are now using Russian talking points on Ukrainian interference in the election. Jim Jordan and Devin Nunes are the worst kind of people. I have no doubt that if this were Obama, they would all be screaming bloody murder. Sadly, at the same time, the dems would be defending Obama, calling it a partisan process, and deflecting to other things.

But through it all, Mitt would stand on principle. We have an anchor. Mitt Happens!!!
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

It's unfortunate that the only two plausible choices for President in 2020 are likely going to be Trump and Biden.
        Come on. A wet fart is better than Trump, and you're lamenting that we are stuck with Biden?
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          Come on. A wet fart is better than Trump, and you're lamenting that we are stuck with Biden?
          Biden is horrible. He is better than Trump. But that doesn't mean he isn't horrible.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Why anyone in their right mind would want either one of them in the White House is beyond me.

Comment

Why anyone in their right mind would want either one of them in the White House is beyond me.
              Comeone, Biden is far better than Trump. Trump is in his own zipcode of awful. They aren't equivalent.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                In a sense, they do. I am disgusted with the repubs and their approach to this, especially those that are now using Russian talking points on Ukrainian interference in the election. Jim Jordan and Devin Nunes are the worst kind of people. I have no doubt that if this were Obama, they would all be screaming bloody murder. Sadly, at the same time, the dems would be defending Obama, calling it a partisan process, and deflecting to other things.

But through it all, Mitt would stand on principle. We have an anchor. Mitt Happens!!!
                They are honorable people in both parties, but currently republican politicians have to make a choice between ethics and covering for Trump. People like Jim Jordan and Devin Nunes are plain bad actors, separate their goosestepping for Donald. Jordan enabled sexual assault of college athletes.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                  Comeone, Biden is far better than Trump. Trump is in his own zipcode of awful. They aren't equivalent.
                  It’s not about the comparison. Neither one meets my threshold for being fit for office, regardless of who is better than the other.

Comment

It’s not about the comparison. Neither one meets my threshold for being fit for office, regardless of who is better than the other.
                    your statement was a comparison by default. you lumped them together. the differences aren't trivial.

Comment

• The Dem impeachment report is out!

Goodwin: Dem impeachment report is Adam Schiff’s latest dud

Say this for Rep. Adam Schiff: His imagination is vivid and he has a flair for the dramatic. If only he had more respect for facts and a tighter tether to reality.

The California attack dog is, in real life, a frustrated writer of rejected screenplays, and he’s produced another dud in the Democrats’ impeachment report. Released Tuesday, it offers nothing new of significance, but that didn’t stop Schiff from hyping the contents as something akin to the second coming of Richard Nixon.

While the vast majority of Americans found something else to do than watch the mind-numbing hours of public testimony, Schiff depicts the hearings he orchestrated as pivotal events in modern history. While Trump is in Europe dealing with crucial national security issues and is a growing favorite to win re-election, Schiff insists he’s doing “potentially irrevocable” damage to the system of checks and balances and is a threat to the Constitution.
                      [...]
                      https://nypost.com/2019/12/03/goodwi...fs-latest-dud/

WTF Dems! You had one job!

Wait, think I know what the Dems are doing...

Good thinking Dems!
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Biden, one of the longest tenured senators in the U.S., isn't fit for office? Gee, that's a new one.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Biden, one of the longest tenured senators in the U.S., isn't fit for office? Gee, that's a new one.
                          Well, that's part of the problem. Age is an issue for both of these guys.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            Well, that's part of the problem. Age is an issue for both of these guys.
                            Age is like issue #37 for Trump. One that's so far down the list I don't think it even bears bringing up during the campaign.

Comment

Age is like issue #37 for Trump. One that's so far down the list I don't think it even bears bringing up during the campaign.
                              I was just blocking out the inevitable whatabout if I only mentioned Biden's age.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                I was just blocking out the inevitable whatabout if I only mentioned Biden's age.
                                Of course age is a huge issue and an issue for many voters. Not for the elderly, though, who vote in droves.

Comment

Working...
                                X