Impeaching Trump: Make America Sane Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    You are right, that is smoke. Smoke and mirrors. Irrelevant to the impeachment inquiry.
    Nothing will come of the impeachment inquiry, except Trump's re-election. Sorry.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
      Good.
      Yep. The 12th largest economy in the world can and should do more.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        You are right, that is smoke. Smoke and mirrors. Irrelevant to the impeachment inquiry.
        Yep, so is calling witnesses with 5th hand knowledge about what was said.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          Yep, so is calling witnesses with 5th hand knowledge about what was said.
          Ahhhhh, Trumpian levels of exaggeration. You learn well, grasshopper.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
            I don't have the time to go back and look into this point, which I know is part of the Trump defense, but it was my understanding that the guy was not actively looking into Burisma or Hunter Biden at the time Joe made his demand. Put another way, Joe Biden's beef (and that of the U.S. State Department and several EU members), was that the prosecutor WASN'T investigating corruption, not because he was. I'm open to contradictory evidence.
            That is interesting... I wonder why the Ukrainian prosecutors had so much information on Hunter Biden (not to mention the Kerry family):

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...tanley-account

Here Are The Payments To Hunter Biden, Leaked From Ukraine

The information below has been leaked from the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s office and acquired from intelligence sources within Ukraine; it is part of investigative materials acquired during an investigation into Biden corruption. As CD Media has reported previously, the National Anti-Corruption Bureau Of Ukraine (NABU) has succeeded in shutting down all investigations into Hunter Biden, Joseph Biden, Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevskiy, former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, and former Polish President Aleksander Kwasniewskiy.
            [...]
            https://creativedestructionmedia.com...-from-ukraine/

Wow, how does a crackhead like Hunter Biden get a gig like this? And why do all these democrats, that are so against fossil fuels and stuff, get board seats on Ukrainian oil companies?

Nothing to see here, folks... PAC says that the Biden are straight arrows. Move along.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
              Ahhhhh, Trumpian levels of exaggeration. You learn well, grasshopper.
              Rep. Quigley said that hearsay can be much better than direct evidence... Therefore, 5th hand knowledge can be that much better!
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Nothing to see here, folks... PAC says that the Biden are straight arrows. Move along.
                Ha, like Biden's mental powers, your trolling skills are declining. I have never said the Bidens are straight arrows nor have I ever been a fan. But feel free to continue to deflect away from more serious issues, such as abusing the power of the presidency to advance purely personal objectives. You deserve a slot on Trump's team of contortionist defenders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                  Nothing will come of the impeachment inquiry, except Trump's re-election. Sorry.
                  Given that the Republicans won three elections in a row following the Clinton impeachment fiasco, I'd say they were ultimately the winners.

Comment

That is interesting... I wonder why the Ukrainian prosecutors had so much information on Hunter Biden (not to mention the Kerry family):

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...tanley-account

https://creativedestructionmedia.com...-from-ukraine/

Wow, how does a crackhead like Hunter Biden get a gig like this? And why do all these democrats, that are so against fossil fuels and stuff, get board seats on Ukrainian oil companies?

Hey, it's totally okay that we burgled the DNC's Watergate office, wiretapped their phones, attempted to stop the investigation, destroyed evidence and covered up what we could. The DNC were the real crooks! #Witchhunt #Ididn'tknowthatmanItalkedtoinmyoffice
                    Last edited by LVAllen; 11-15-2019, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                      Hey, it's totally okay that we burgled the DNC's Watergate office, wiretapped their phones, attempted to stop the investigation, destroyed evidence and covered up what we could. The DNC were the real crooks! #Witchhunt #Ididn'tknowthatmanItalkedtoinmyoffice
                      Yeah, they did that without paying an unregistered foreign agent to cook up a phony dossier so they could fool the FISA court to give them a warrant too! Those guys are good.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Drumpf released another phone call transcript. This one is really, really, really...

boring.

But there has to be a hidden meaning in there somewhere. We need Sh*ff to read it.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Where do the Dems find these witnesses?...

msfzmsckpvy31.jpg

Are they out of people with 5th hand hearsay?
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Where do the Dems find these witnesses?...

[ATTACH]9836[/ATTACH]

Are they out of people with 5th hand hearsay?
                            Not surprised you don't see the connection.

Comment

• Add witness tampering to the list if high crimes and misdemeanors.

He's so stupid, walking all over the Reupub efforts to attack the good Ambassador.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                                Add witness tampering to the list if high crimes and misdemeanors.

He's so stupid, walking all over the Reupub efforts to attack the good Ambassador.
                                Given Trump's keen sense of history, I accept his implication that Ambassador Yovanovitch was responsible for the Somalia mess, even though she was a lower level employee of the State Department. He's an embarrassment to the nation.

Comment

Working...
                                X