No announcement yet.

BYU's baseball now ranked 22 after a rocky start to the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally back in the NCAA tournament after 16 years. Coming back to win the conference tournament after the opening loss was exactly what this program needed. Hopefully they will do some damage in the regional.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      Finally back in the NCAA tournament after 16 years. Coming back to win the conference tournament after the opening loss was exactly what this program needed. Hopefully they will do some damage in the regional.
      The regional and super regional are filled with good, but not great teams. BYU should not be in awe of any of them, though one should not expect BYU to win. In any event, I don't see any team BYU can't beat, especially if the bats stay alive.

Who will pitch for BYU and what do we know about the starting pitcher for the Titans?
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
        The regional and super regional are filled with good, but not great teams. BYU should not be in awe of any of them, though one should not expect BYU to win. In any event, I don't see any team BYU can't beat, especially if the bats stay alive.

Who will pitch for BYU and what do we know about the starting pitcher for the Titans?
        I am sure BYU will start Corless first. Buffo had been the #1 but late in the season and in the tournament, Corless over took him.
        *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          I am sure BYU will start Corless first. Buffo had been the #1 but late in the season and in the tournament, Corless over took him.
          Btw, Pac or Creekster, are any of you going to the Regional at Stanford?

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            Corless was good in the conference tournament. The offense just deserted him in that first game.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
              Corless was good in the conference tournament. The offense just deserted him in that first game.
              What do you know about the Titans? I know they didn't win the WAC as Long Beach State did, but they have experience and first rate coach. Do you know if they are an all around team, or based on pitching and defense, or offense?

Comment

So when is the first game?
                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                  So when is the first game?
                  I had a nightmare out bats didn't show up and we got clobbered.
                  Last edited by Omaha 680; 06-01-2017, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                    I had a nightmare out bats didn't show up and we got clobbered.
                    I know. I'm was being sarcastic. I watched until the bitter end though. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.
                    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                      I know. I'm was being sarcastic. I watched until the bitter end though. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.
                      I watched what I could at work. Every time I glanced over was another CSF hit.

Comment

That was better today but tomorrow is most likely the end.

Comment

That was better today but tomorrow is most likely the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                            It has been a successful season, and I would be delighted for it to be extended, but that drubbing at the hands of the Titans makes me believe BYU has another gap to become a Super Regional type team. Prove me wrong Cougs.

Comment

It has been a successful season, and I would be delighted for it to be extended, but that drubbing at the hands of the Titans makes me believe BYU has another gap to become a Super Regional type team. Prove me wrong Cougs.
                              Great point. BYU has never been drubbed by a team and then turned around and beaten (even drubbed) that same team. Never could that happen. One game always tells the whole story.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                                Great point. BYU has never been drubbed by a team and then turned around and beaten (even drubbed) that same team. Never could that happen. One game always tells the whole story.
                                Exactly! BYU has now won 5 elimination games in a row. Why not 3 more?

Comment

Working...
                                X