No announcement yet.

BYU's baseball now ranked 22 after a rocky start to the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BYU in a conference tourney elimination game right now with SMC after losing the WCC opener to LMU yesterday. 2-2 bottom of the third.

Comment

Survived. We get the loser of LMU and Gonzaga late tonight.

Comment

BYU beat LMU last night. BYU has to beat Gonzaga both games of a double-header today because the Cougars are coming from the losers bracket. Cougars just won the first game 10-3. Winner takes all in the second game at 9 p.m. Provo time.

BYU is going to have a very shallow bullpen due to it being their 5th game in 3 days.

You can watch the game on TheW.tv
        Last edited by BigFatMeanie; 05-27-2017, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
          BYU beat LMU last night. BYU has to beat Gonzaga both games of a double-header today because the Cougars are coming from the losers bracket. Cougars just won the first game 10-3. Winner takes all in the second game at 9 p.m. Provo time.

BYU is going to have a very shallow bullpen due to it being their 5th game in 3 days.

You can watch the game on TheW.tv
          The WCC and BYU websites both say 9:35 EDT but none of the streams are working so I guess your time is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
            The WCC and BYU websites both say 9:35 EDT but none of the streams are working so I guess your time is correct.
            Nevermind. The website times were correct. Final game now in the top of the 7th. BYU up 10-3 again.

Comment

Good stuff! They better not blow this now.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                Good stuff! They better not blow this now.
                As long as they don't give up two touchdowns in the bottom of the 9th, they're on to the regionals.
                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Pretty amazing run. To go from getting swept by Gonzaga a week ago and getting shut down in the opening game of to tournament to come all the way back and win the championship by beating Gonzaga in a double header.

Comment

Pretty amazing run. To go from getting swept by Gonzaga a week ago and getting shut down in the opening game of to tournament to come all the way back and win the championship by beating Gonzaga in a double header.
                    Their performance was remarkable given the Spokane experience.
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Selection show in 15 min (noon EDT) on ESPN2. They announced the regional sites last night. Closest one to me is Wake Forest.

Comment

Selection show in 15 min (noon EDT) on ESPN2. They announced the regional sites last night. Closest one to me is Wake Forest.
                        Wake would be awesome!

Edit: Looks like 3 sites within 2.5 hours of me. Maybe I will get lucky.
                        Last edited by Clark Addison; 05-29-2017, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                          Wake would be awesome!

Edit: Looks like 3 sites within 2.5 hours of me. Maybe I will get lucky.
                          The only one that would have been close for me is St. John's. I knew they weren't getting it though.

Comment

Long Beach State Regional. Road to Omaha goes through LB State and Stanford.

Comment

Long Beach State Regional. Road to Omaha goes through LB State and Stanford.
                              NCAA.com shows that it's the Stanford regional, or am I misreading it? http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-brac...seball/d1/2017

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                                NCAA.com shows that it's the Stanford regional, or am I misreading it? http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-brac...seball/d1/2017
                                I'm dumb. Stanford regional and if they win they would most likely play long beach state.

Comment

Working...
                                X