Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2017 NFL: Taysom, JSwag and Harvey take the league by storm! Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official 2017 NFL: Taysom, JSwag and Harvey take the league by storm! Thread

NFL Draft gets underway tonight.

In a one-player draft, rumors this morning indicating that Cleveland is strongly considering taking the second coming of Mark Sanchez at #1. (fingers crossed)

I thought Darnold was still at USC. I need to pay more attention.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      I thought Darnold was still at USC. I need to pay more attention.
      No, no, no. Darnold is the second coming of Matt Barkley.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
        NFL Draft gets underway tonight.

In a one-player draft, rumors this morning indicating that Cleveland is strongly considering taking the second coming of Mark Sanchez at #1. (fingers crossed)

#browns
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
          That's fake. "big mistake" =/= HUGE mistake

Comment

Jamaal a Packer. Happy for him.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              Jamaal a Packer. Happy for him.
              Great fit.
              "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Harvey signs as an undrafted free agent with New England, Taysom also as an UFA but following Jamaal to Green Bay. Andrew Eide signs with San Francisco.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Kai Nacua to the Browns.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Overall I think the Cougs had 6 or 8 players drafted, signed as FAs or invited to mini camps. Seems like a fair increase from the last few years.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                    X