X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Threats

From the committee:

Threats or abusive language, especially repeated over time, will not be tolerated and may result in a warning, suspension or ban, at the discretion of the board committee.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    From the committee:

Threats or abusive language, especially repeated over time, will not be tolerated and may result in a warning, suspension or ban, at the discretion of the board committee.
    Is that a threat??

I think the committee has made a wise decision.

Comment

What if the same person deserves them over a long period of time?
      Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Yeah suppose someone needs change for a $50 and I keep meeting them at Indy Coug's father's house?

Comment

From the committee:

[YOUTUBE]Mw6H3crLzpg[/YOUTUBE]
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Today a poster issued this threat to another poster:

This means war.

Just remember, the Internet is not anonymous and you are f-cking with people who are 10x smarter than you and some of us have no qualms about ruining lesser people
            The poster making the threat has received a permanent ban from the board. Consider this post a head-on-a-pike reminder of the policy outlined at the beginning of this thread. Personal threats of this nature will not be tolerated, under any circumstances.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Yikes, someone took this too seriously.

Comment

The poster making the threat has received a permanent ban from the board. Consider this post a head-on-a-pike reminder of the policy outlined at the beginning of this thread. Personal threats of this nature will not be tolerated, under any circumstances.
                I guess you didn't want to take his Big Foot bet.

My money's coming, I had to get a new pay pal account, and they're sending me some pennies, so I can verify. Should be there in a couple of days. Unless I get banned too.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                  Yikes, someone took this too seriously.
                  I got seriously bored with that thread long ago, so I missed the drama. I do think the board took things too seriously
                  "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

Comment

Who was it?
                    Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                      Who was it?
                      Viking.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                      X