President Monson passed away (FAKE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Monson passed away (FAKE!)

Heard from a close friend with connections that President Monson passed away earlier today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

If true, that'd be consistent with the unusually high number of "we love you" comments made during conference. One sensed everyone was saying adieu...

Comment

Newspapers reporting he is still hospitalized today. He was admitted yesterday. No mention of diagnosis although initial reports were that he was expected to be discharged today.
      "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        If true, that'd be consistent with the unusually high number of "we love you" comments made during conference. One sensed everyone was saying adieu...
        He did not look healthy at the Priesthood session.

There are twitter posts that are saying the LDS Church is indicating reports that he passed away are not true.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
          Newspapers reporting he is still hospitalized today. He was admitted yesterday. No mention of diagnosis although initial reports were that he was expected to be discharged today.
          Yeah. Haven't seen anything official. My source is a surgeon, so in retrospect, not the most reliable.

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
            Yeah. Haven't seen anything official. My source is a surgeon, so in retrospect, not the most reliable.

That's harsh, bro.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
              Heard from a close friend with connections that President Monson passed away earlier today.

DS doing his best internet news reporting job. Headline now for clicks, sort out the truth later.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

#fakenews

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  #fakenews

Which news is fake? KSL or Dwight Schrute?

Comment

I was at county rodeo when there were rumors of Gordon,s death. Didn,t have cell phone and that was before y could easily access news on your phone anyway. Most phones were middle finger phones. Going home turned on Ksl radio the Internet. Was hoax. Read on Dnews a few weeks later about Jim,s death wondering if it was hoax.

Home teaching lady called her mother to say Gordon died. We listened to Ksl leaving after I gave lesson of new prophet Tom. Heard true when I got home.

Story previous summer reminded me of J Golden Kimball story were he went to someone's funeral and guy said I am here. J. Golden said who in the hell is dead anyway?

Comment

Someday Dwight is going to be right about this thread title, and everyone is going to have to apologize for mocking him.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Someday Dwight is going to be right about this thread title, and everyone is going to have to apologize for mocking him.
                        Not really. Even though President Monson will pass at some point, Dwight will still deserve mocking for being so quick on the draw.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                          Not really. Even though President Monson will pass at some point, Dwight will still deserve mocking for being so quick on the draw.
                          Come on. It was a joke.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Come on. It was a joke.
                            come on. You dont think the joke and my comment can stand on their own without explanation?
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Can we change the thread title? It makes me jump every time I see it.
                              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Working...
                              X