Who does this guy think he is? ratio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who does this guy think he is? ratio

I was just looking over my user profile page and was somewhat surprised to see the number of visitors to date - 2,811. That seemed like a lot to me. Especially since I don't typically click through to profiles unless the poster is unfamiliar to me and/or they post something that makes me think "who does this guy think he is?"

So the simple WDTGTHI ratio is computed by dividing the total number of visitors to the user's profile page (in my case, 2,811) by the total number of posts by that user (7,832 before this one). So in my case, nearly 36% of my posts cause people to wonder where I'm coming from.

Who's got the highest WDTGTHI ratio? Lowest?

Edit: Sorry for asking you to do math.
    Last edited by Pelado; 03-30-2017, 12:14 PM.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    I was just looking over my user profile page and was somewhat surprised to see the number of visitors to date - 2,811. That seemed like a lot to me. Especially since I don't typically click through to profiles unless the poster is unfamiliar to me and/or they post something that makes me think "who does this guy think he is?"

So the simple WDTGTHI ratio is computed by dividing the total number of visitors to the user's profile page (in my case, 2,811) by the total number of posts by that user (7,832 before this one). So in my case, nearly 36% of my posts cause people to wonder where I'm coming from.

Who's got the highest WDTGTHI ratio? Lowest?

Edit: Sorry for asking you to do math.
    2800 of those 2811 are bots.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

At the moment, my tally is 1973/1883 = 1.04 , so either it's bots or every post makes at least one person wonder what's up. I'm hoping it's bots.

Comment

Definitely bots. Right now we have 22 members and 198 guests online. I guarantee you that almost all of those guests are bots. You can see the list here:

http://www.cougarstadium.com/online.php
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
          At the moment, my tally is 1973/1883 = 1.04 , so either it's bots or every post makes at least one person wonder what's up. I'm hoping it's bots.
          Still, apparently the A.I. in those bots think you are nuts.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Definitely bots. Right now we have 22 members and 198 guests online. I guarantee you that almost all of those guests are bots. You can see the list here:

http://www.cougarstadium.com/online.php

Damn Russian hackers!
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              Damn Russian hackers!
              Wrong. Chinese hackers:

Untitled.jpg
              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

What is a bots?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                  2800 of those 2811 are bots.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
                  The other 11 might be me. I frequently visit poster's profile pages on accident. While browsing on my phone, I'll click on their name while trying to hit the Last Post in the thread icon.

Comment

My WDTGTHI ratio is up to 64% (5,985 profile page views / 9,387 posts).
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                      What is a bots?

Comment

I've only posted 4026 times, but my page was visited 5270 times. That's 131%. Possibly a lot of double takes. I'll bet Clack is even higher.

Edit: nope. Not even close. Only 605 visits with 6390 posts. That's only 10.6%. Plus I noted he has one friend. And of course I saw that I have no friends. I admit I get a little depressed when I see that.
                        Last edited by Bo Diddley; 08-06-2018, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                          I've only posted 4026 times, but my page was visited 5270 times. That's 131%. Possibly a lot of double takes. I'll bet Clack is even higher.

Edit: nope. Not even close. Only 605 visits with 6390 posts. That's only 10.6%. Plus I noted he has one friend. And of course I saw that I have no friends. I admit I get a little depressed when I see that.
                          Same as me.

Reminds me of Priesthood meeting last week. Someone was talking about the Family Tree app and how you can see how you're related to people around you. So several of us opened up the app and used the "Scan for Friends" option. My phone was not recognizing anyone around me, and kept returning the message "No friends found within 100 feet." Quite depressing, even if it was true.
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Wuap has 27 friends. Man that guy is who's now.

Comment

I have 1 friend (who no longer posts here)

4406 posts (as of 7 Aug)
                              4834 people have visited my profile

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Working...
                              X