Red robin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Whenever I eat at Red Robin, I always think to myself "I could have saved $10 and eaten a better burger at IN n Out"
    I agree with you that Red Robin is overpriced and InNOut is a far better value for an equivalent or better burger (although like Shaka I prefer 5 Guys).

The reason I avoid InNOut is because their fries are flavorless cardboard.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post

This is an untrue statement both in a literal and figurative sense.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        This is an untrue statement both in a literal and figurative sense.
        You are a sentimental Californian (or a wannabe Californian) who doesn't know what a good fry tastes like.

Comment

I agree with you that Red Robin is overpriced and InNOut is a far better value for an equivalent or better burger (although like Shaka I prefer 5 Guys).

order your fries well done...you're welcome
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

You are a sentimental Californian (or a wannabe Californian) who doesn't know what a good fry tastes like.
            lol. You're dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
              I'll have to try this.
              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Can you get those in animal style also?
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                  Can you get those in animal style also?
                  yep
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

That just makes them crunchy flavorless cardboard. (FTR, I like I/O fries, as long as they are piping hot).
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      lol. You're dumb.
                      Maybe so, but at least I know how to fry my potatoes.

Comment

Anyone else notice Red Robin has been rebranding as Burgers and Brews.

It is overpriced but I like it and my child likes it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                          Anyone else notice Red Robin has been rebranding as Burgers and Brews.

It is overpriced but I like it and my child likes it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
                          What's your son's favorite brew?
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Guys, several of those Red Robin burgers are over 1000 calories. And the onion ring tower alone is almost 2000 calories!

http://www.redrobin.com/content/dam/...ition-menu.pdf

Yikes.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Guys, several of those Red Robin burgers are over 1000 calories. And the onion ring tower alone is almost 2000 calories!

Yikes.
                              Yummm!
                              "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Yikes.
                                i mean, i'm not eating an onion ring tower because of the macros
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X