Tweet of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Don’t know this person but saw someone liked it.
    1) I doubt the veracity or anything posted online
    2) Why share this online to strangers?
    3) you kind of confirm the dumb part by sharing this
    4). WHY SHARE THIS? How does this help you improve things with your new family?!?

You should tweet that.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

4). WHY SHARE THIS? How does this help you improve things with your new family?!?

It's just a funny tweet. I wouldn't pore over any of those questions.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Hmmm, BYU-I student. Maybe RC can get the deets for us.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
          I maybe wouldn't move in with his family.
          I'd sure like to be a fly on the wall to see the drama.

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
            I'd sure like to be a fly on the wall to see the drama.
            Don't worry, she'll tweet about it.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Don't worry, she'll tweet about it.

Comment

• Awesome shit eating grin at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post

Awesome shit eating grin at the end.
                  Awesome interview.

As to this being a news story in the first place, what the hell is wrong with local news.

Comment

• that guy is west virginia in a nutshell

Comment

• My favorite part of the interview is the intonation of the following line:

She can't get to school now.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                          Any parent who can get their kid to respond like that is definitely WINNING!

Comment

• Fredo Cuomo loses his sh*t on video and threatens to throw a guy down the stairs... (Warning: NSFW. Fredo drops the f-bomb ever other word.)

Fredo Cuomo makes Tony Soprano look like a pussycat.

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Last edited by falafel; 08-21-2019, 09:23 AM.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                                Fredo Cuomo loses his sh*t on video and threatens to throw a guy down the stairs... (Warning: NSFW. Fredo drops the f-bomb ever other word.)

Just saw this for the first time. Calling an Italian Fredo is the same as calling a black person the n-word?!?! What a thin-skinned blowhard.
                                "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X