No announcement yet.

Tweet of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      That. Is. INCREDIBLE!
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
        It has a Quentin Tarantino vibe to it.
        "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Maybe it was the drugs I took... but time slowed down for me watching that, so much so I could even see the individual bullets fly.

I'm going to have to cut back.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

I’ve watched this five times and I love it more and more with each viewing.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

I’ve watched this five times and I love it more and more with each viewing.
              I don't get it.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

They are diverse. They have both male and female white perspectives.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    They are diverse. They have both male and female white perspectives.
                    My was more at the Latter Day Truth twitter account. I scrolled through their feed and they are sure that BYU is a bastion of liberalism ripe for Gods eternal judgment. I’m sure they are some of liberal professors at BYU, maybe even some a-holes, but that twitter account seems to make BYU out to be as left wing as Cal.

Comment

My was more at the Latter Day Truth twitter account. I scrolled through their feed and they are sure that BYU is a bastion of liberalism ripe for Gods eternal judgment. I’m sure they are some of liberal professors at BYU, maybe even some a-holes, but that twitter account seems to make BYU out to be as left wing as Cal.
                      lol. I just took a look at that account. Total looney tunes.

Comment

If you put a gun to my head and made me unfollow everyone on twitter but one person, it would be david burge.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

If you put a gun to my head and made me unfollow everyone on twitter but one person, it would be david burge.

"Skateboard Jesus"...

Wait... Beto owns a transmission shop?
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I’m pretty sure the Exes are gonna make you turn in your stripes. Whole Foods is sacrosanct.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                              I’m pretty sure the Exes are gonna make you turn in your stripes. Whole Foods is sacrosanct.
                              David Burge lives in Austin, so everything's cool.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

How does he not have one of them neat blue checkmarks?

Comment

Working...
                                X