Tweet of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/ZachLowe_NBA/sta...037169664?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• That looks like it might have been donated by Emmy, not Betsy. I guess Emmy feel guilty all these years.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        That looks like it might have been donated by Emmy, not Betsy. I guess Emmy feel guilty all these years.
        Possible, but the responses to the tweet point out that the initials at the end (EHW), presumably from the donor, could stand for Elizabeth (for Betsy) and not Emmy. Alternatively, Betsy could have donated it in Emmy's name. I like that theory best of all.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• This one was written for Walter...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• https://twitter.com/bjfogg/status/12...360595456?s=19

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Be sure to take the poll. I voted for daddy surogate.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Be sure to take the poll. I voted for daddy surogate.

My vote as well. Pretty funny, but I doubt it's true.
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Michael1979/stat...987294221?s=19

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

• https://twitter.com/UtahMomsLife/sta...771086342?s=19

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I do not like this tweet. I will continue to believe the Pixar people are geniuses.
                      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

• She has a pretty funny sense of humor. I liked her earlier Tweet, "Teen bears are stinky. Like teen kids".

She's definitely right. Anyone that's raised teenagers knows that "teenager stink" is a condition that both males and females develop. Especially when they leave their wet shoes to fester in the back of their closet, "forget" to use deodorant, "forget" to put the dirty underwear in the hamper rather than stuffing it under their bed where it rots, "forget" to change their sheets in more than a month ,and a variety of other odor-producing behaviors.

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• https://twitter.com/CJNitkowski/stat...062921728?s=19

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

• nice
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

• From a meat distributor I follow on twitter. Maybe not the tweet of the day, but thought some of you may be interested.

sigpic
                                "Outlined against a blue, gray
                                October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                                Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Working...
                                X