Tweet of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    So he says. What has the FBI said? Maybe they gave him a receipt.
    It is all part of an active investigation into the Biden family...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      It is all part of an active investigation into the Biden family...

Your new found confidence in the FBI is encouraging. You sure this isn't just a stoopid nothingburger?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Your new found confidence in the FBI is encouraging. You sure this isn't just a stoopid nothingburger?
        Yes, I have confidence that the FBI will screw up another investigation.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Taking the fight right to Joe's home town... Scranton, PA.

Drumpf has switched on beast mode.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Taking the fight right to Joe's home town... Scranton, PA.

Drumpf has switched on beast desperation mode.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Taking the fight right to Joe's home town... Scranton, PA.
              He might as well. Nobody likes him in his own hometown.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• LOL... Texans know how to welcome Joe:

Oh no! Joe is giving up on Texas, bummer:

Biden campaign cancels Austin rally
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Mainly because he hasn't shown anyone these "piles" of evidence.
                  UPS lost it.

Comment

• Solid:

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Have you seen Trump spiritual adviser Paula White-Cain's prayer for a Trump victory, offered yesterday at a rally? The real thing is funny enough, complete with a speaking-in-tongues bridge and some random diude walking back and forth reading a paper or something. Needless to say, it's gone viral with some outstanding memes and remixes. Here's my current favorite (thanks to oxcoug for passing t along).

Comment

• Tweet of the day

He’s reading the Bible to run interference and ward off evil spirits. Really.

Also it seems like angels in Africa and South America would have plenty to keep them busy where they are.
                          Last edited by Now who’s the dean?; 11-05-2020, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                            Have you seen Trump spiritual adviser Paula White-Cain's prayer for a Trump victory, offered yesterday at a rally? The real thing is funny enough, complete with a speaking-in-tongues bridge and some random diude walking back and forth reading a paper or something. Needless to say, it's gone viral with some outstanding memes and remixes. Here's my current favorite (thanks to oxcoug for passing t along).
                            I just wasted 20 minutes watching the various remixes for this. Very funny.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Now who’s the dean? View Post
                              He’s reading the Bible to run interference and ward off evil spirits. Really.

Also it seems like angels in Africa and South America would have plenty to keep them busy where they are.
                              As if angels are not exotic enough, we've got to have southern hemisphere angels?
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

As if angels are not exotic enough, we've got to have southern hemisphere angels?
                                She’s not questioning God’s ways. I guess I shouldn’t either.

Comment

Working...
                                X