Tweet of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    How does he not have one of them neat blue checkmarks?
    https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/sta...29723607715841

Doesn't want one.
    “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Faux Pelini is awesome.

https://twitter.com/FauxPelini/statu...956576768?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Case in point!
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              And he's the least most crazy person.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                And he's the least most crazy person.

That's real?!?
                Hilarious.
                - SeattleUte

Comment

https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/sta...867953664?s=19

Check out all his comments, too. Gold.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/sta...32579236708354

Comment

Make sure to go through the whole thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                        Make sure to go through the whole thread.
                        That is awesome.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/sta...208743424?s=19

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

https://twitter.com/RickAaron/status...757851136?s=19

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

This is becoming my favorite Onion feature:

- SeattleUte

Comment

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                                X