Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweet of the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

i don't really do twitter - can that be real? if so, I think this may be the wrong thread

what?
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

Ha. That is great.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

What really makes that tweet are all the gif/meme responses there are to it.
        Last edited by Drunk Tank; 03-23-2017, 09:08 AM.
        "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
            I had no idea what you were referencing here. Then I found this:

I freaking love the internet.

Comment

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

The multiple levels of this tweet are amazing. Truly amazing.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Forgot about this thread.

This was posted yesterday... but still laughing about it today:

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

The multiple levels of this tweet are amazing. Truly amazing.
                    That is amazing - but the really amazing part is in the link. Therefore, this should go in the Cougarboarders thread. I will put it there.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The cafe at work no longer accepts cash as a form of payment. Cards only.

Comment

As noted in a comment... WWJCD?

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          That is amazing - but the really amazing part is in the link. Therefore, this should go in the Cougarboarders thread. I will put it there.
                          The CBer was straight up trolling. It wasn't real.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                            The CBer was straight up trolling. It wasn't real.
                            Six months later...
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X