Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting thread on the decline of traditional print media:

https://twitter.com/JeremyLittau/sta...486910976?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

https://twitter.com/thedavidcrosby/s...857554432?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

https://twitter.com/richardmarx/stat...634640384?s=19

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

lol
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman are having a fake twitter war with each other. Here's a sample:

Reynolds has a company, Aviation Gin. If you haven't seen the promotional video, it's pretty funny:

Reynolds later called a 'truce', and said he was going to help promote Jackmon's coffee company:

Yeah I know. Beautiful people ingratiating themselves with the common folk. But I fell for it.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

Seems like a lot of work and fake pain to go through for some fleeting Twitter fame (tweet thread).

Comment

https://twitter.com/1FranklinSaint/s...656012290?s=19

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

Even without CGI, this is amazing:

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

I loved that Mad Max. Just an action flick with zero pretense. That dude shredding the electric guitar at the front of the caravan is about all you need to know about that movie.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                      Even without CGI, this is amazing:

That was incredible.

Comment

https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/sta...870460928?s=19

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

fear sells.

Comment

Wow. That graph is crazy.

I have always said that airport security is insane relative to the actual risk.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Heart disease isn’t sexy or scary.

Comment

Working...
                                X