Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not sure why it won’t embed for me.

https://twitter.com/trevdon/status/9...308952064?s=21
    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
      That is hilarious. I can't stop watching.

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
        That is hilarious. I can't stop watching.
        I’m a terrible person. I’ve watched it about 5 times and can’t stop laughing.
        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Comment

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/sta...235564544?s=19
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

There are some very funny responses to that tweet, although I guess I shouldn't be laughing so hard given the tragedy. I was interested enough in the story to read one of the actual news reports. The decedent avoided the use of pronouns and the report, including some of the quoted observations about the victim, use the plural pronoun, which was initially confusing but ultimately instructive.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                  There are some very funny responses to that tweet, although I guess I shouldn't be laughing so hard given the tragedy. I was interested enough in the story to read one of the actual news reports. The decedent avoided the use of pronouns and the report, including some of the quoted observations about the victim, use the plural pronoun, which was initially confusing but ultimately instructive.
                  Their partner didn't respect their wish, referring to them and "he" in his quote in the news report. SAD!

Also, they're from the UK. This sad ending is no doubt due in large part to the U.S. military presence in the British Isles since at least WWI.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

how do they have a stock photo for that
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      how do they have a stock photo for that
                      What, don't you take pictures to commemorate your recreational mummification bondage sessions?
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                        Truth.
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                            I had to refresh my memory on David Frum, but that’s a solid tweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

https://twitter.com/CougarStats/stat...791403008?s=19
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/sta...544483328?s=19

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X