No announcement yet.

2017-2018 BYU hoops........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uggh... go up 8 twice and let it slip away twice. Come on Cougs. Put them away.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      Uggh... go up 8 twice and let it slip away twice. Come on Cougs. Put them away.
      There we go. Back up to 10.

Comment

• Some good things in the second half.
        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• I listened to a little bit of the second half on my work walk ( work lets us take 3 hrs a week for wellness and I walk - radio and streaming are not allowed in my work location so I can't listen to it live for the most part) and it sounded like their defense was less than stellar.

Still a win is a win as they say

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Interesting that UTA just took Alabama to the wire, losing by one on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalsocal View Post
              Interesting that UTA just took Alabama to the wire, losing by one on the road.
              This was UTA's SuperBowl and Bama didn't want to be there?

Comment

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                This was UTA's SuperBowl and Bama didn't want to be there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• UTA is a good team. We did not play well against them but the freak out for that loss is unjustified.

Our defense against Niagara on the other hand...

Comment

• Supposed to be able to watch this game on Facebook but it ain't working. Blessing in disguise, though, as Alabama is running us out of the building.

https://www.facebook.com/StadiumColl...c_location=ufi

Comment

Supposed to be able to watch this game on Facebook but it ain't working. Blessing in disguise, though, as Alabama is running us out of the building.

https://www.facebook.com/StadiumColl...c_location=ufi
                      We've been trying to get it working for awhile now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Well it's kinda working on my phone, but not on my laptop. Lot's of people having issues. BYU making a bit of a run.

Comment

Well it's kinda working on my phone, but not on my laptop. Lot's of people having issues. BYU making a bit of a run.
                          Got it going for a bit on my Samsung phone, but it was choppy and grainy. I'm at my wife's sister's place, and they have all Apple devices. They have not been able to get it going on the iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV. As far as I know, Apple TV doesn't accept streams from Samsung.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• We aren't getting it to play, either. Between the location fiasco and this broadcasting situation, I'm guessing Dave Rose won't be interested in returning to the Barclays Classic anytime soon.
                            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Been crystal clear HD on my phone in the 2nd half. Still not working on laptop

Comment

Been crystal clear HD on my phone in the 2nd half. Still not working on laptop
                                Nevermind. Works on laptop now.

Comment

Working...
                                X