2017-2018 BYU hoops........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    Did the announcers say what the Princeton coach was so hot about? It was like he was Norman Dale and had decided to get himself kicked out.
    They don't get it either.

Thanks for the 4 points, coach.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The ivy league is freaking annoying. uke:

Comment

• Pretty nice job getting 3 free throws by Haws
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Nice roll and finish by Yoeli.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Nice job Nixon drawing that offensive. Lock this up cougs!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Nice feet there

Comment

• I really like Dalton Nixon.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm very pleased with this win. We would have found a way to lose last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalsocal View Post
                      I really like Dalton Nixon.
                      Yep. I don't know if he went to the Fui Vakapuna mission, but he came home looking good.
                      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Nice win cougs. Bryant looked really good today.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                          I'm very pleased with this win. We would have found a way to lose last year.
                          I see a lot of BYU gear in the crowd. Are there more BYU fans than Princeton fans?
                          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Very good win for BYU. Sounds like the team is playing good defense.
                            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Wooooohooooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                                I see a lot of BYU gear in the crowd. Are there more BYU fans than Princeton fans?
                                Someone on twitter said it was 2:1 BYU to Princeton fans

Comment

Working...
                                X