2017-2018 BYU hoops........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
    I said this in another thread, but Ben Criddle stated that he thinks Bryant's injury will never fully heal. Sounds like maybe he's got some badcartilage that isn't going to get better while playing D1 basketball.
    That's too bad. He didn't have an injury history before coming here that I know of.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Rothstein
      BYU's Eric Mika will enter the 2017 NBA Draft but will not hire an agent, per release.
      What are the chances he will be gone next year?
      Last edited by Lost Student; 03-22-2017, 11:32 AM.
      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post

18%
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Damn. In Yoeli we Trust!
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Good for Mika. He will get a lot of great advice about his game and will be back at BYU one more season.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
              Good for Mika. He will get a lot of great advice about his game and will be back at BYU one more season.
              Yep. Exactly this.
              *Banned*

Comment

Who was it that was saying Mika would never leave early because his play won't translate to the NBA?

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                  Who was it that was saying Mika would never leave early because his play won't translate to the NBA?
                  Whoever said it may still be right.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                    How does this work exactly? If he's picked, he has to go? And if he's concerned he'll be picked too low he withdraws before the draft?

Comment

I can't remember who said that.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                        How does this work exactly? If he's picked, he has to go? And if he's concerned he'll be picked too low he withdraws before the draft?
                        There is a date by when he must remove his name from consideration.
                        Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                        -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                        -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post

Does this say anything about a possible negative team dynamic right now and doubt about prospects for the team to be better next year?

Comment

April 24: Deadline for early entry eligibility
                            May 11-15: NBA Draft Combine
                            May 17: NBA Draft Lottery
                            May 25: Deadline for early entrants to withdraw from NBA Draft
                            June 23: NBA Draft
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

He gets to workout for teams, and he will receive an draft grade from the NBA. Then he will need to decide if he wants to stay in or not.
                              *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                                He gets to workout for teams, and he will receive an draft grade from the NBA. Then he will need to decide if he wants to stay in or not.
                                It sounds like he is gone.

Elijah Bryant will be medically retired. Mika goes pro. Nick Emery is not exactly developing the way we had hoped.

Well, the Dave Rose tenure should still end better than Roger Reid's.
                                Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                                -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                                -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Working...
                                X