Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    ron mika has plenty of money.
    No doubt. And he was with Bain (I believe) before moving back west. Mika will never want for the things of this world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
      No doubt. And he was with Bain (I believe) before moving back west. Mika will never want for the things of this world.
      There is nothing else. Only things of this world are real.
      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
        Timely and relevant comment.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          ron mika has plenty of money.
          RON Mika.

My point is what if daddy Ron isn't throwing that money Eric's way? It seems like that's assumed but a lot of kids don't see rich daddy's money until rich daddy dies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
            RON Mika.

My point is what if daddy Ron isn't throwing that money Eric's way? It seems like that's assumed but a lot of kids don't see rich daddy's money until rich daddy dies.
            it's not the kind of money where eric doesn't get some
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
              RON Mika.

I guess in some hypothetical worlds all money is shielded from the son. But in every case that I am aware, daddy always helps out.

Comment

You are totally wrong. Space??? Jupiter??? Aren't these things real?

And I thought you were a man of science.

Comment

You are totally wrong. Space??? Jupiter??? Aren't these things real?

And I thought you were a man of science.
                  Space is of this world, dummy.
                  When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Is a relationship with spouse or children or friends a thing?

Are they not real?
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

I guess in some hypothetical worlds all money is shielded from the son. But in every case that I am aware, daddy always helps out.

With Ron Mika type money, Eric gets plenty of soft landings. Do you believe his apartment in Italy will look like other starving American pro players? I doubt it.
                      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
                        Is a relationship with spouse or children or friends a thing?

Are they not real?
                        No- those are also things of this world, dummy!
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

With Ron Mika type money, Eric gets plenty of soft landings. Do you believe his apartment in Italy will look like other starving American pro players? I doubt it.
                          Italian professional ballers make between $65k and $100k a year. That's hardly starving, imho.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Is "Ron Mika money" the new "welder money" on this site? Or is Ron Mika money even more than welder money?
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Space is of this world, dummy.
                              I take it from your silence about Jupiter that you agree with me (and topper, perhaps:he's hard to follow sometimes) that there are real things that are not of this world.

I agree. : Highfive:

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                                Is "Ron Mika money" the new "welder money" on this site? Or is Ron Mika money even more than welder money?
                                More like Romney money than welder money.
                                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                                X