Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
    That's hogwash. He was a team player.
    Bullshit. He was a black hole. Once the ball went inside, it rarely came out. It was all about Eric. He was a cancer.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
      Bullshit. He was a black hole. Once the ball went inside, it rarely came out. It was all about Eric. He was a cancer.
      No, you're thinking of Kyle Davis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I never thought of him that way. He was by far the bright spot of that season. Without looking at the stats, I'd guess he was our most efficient player.

Comment

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Ok- whatever you need to tell yourself. You're taking this a little hard, you know.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Did the Mikas run over Topper's dog or something?

Comment

Well then we are lucky to be rid of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  Ok- whatever you need to tell yourself. You're taking this a little hard, you know.
                  That's my take on it, at least. The Sorenson (sp?) Capital money will keep him comfortable for the rest of his life, so it matters not what fans think of him.

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                    Well then we are lucky to be rid of him.
                    Now you're talkin'.

Comment

You're taking the baseball and softball losses way too hard.
                      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

That's my take on it, at least. The Sorenson (sp?) Capital money will keep him comfortable for the rest of his life, so it matters not what fans think of him.
                        Any basis at all for this comment?
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          Any basis at all for this comment?
                          Dunno. It is a great example of a non-sequitur fallacy, though.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Did Eric somehow make a fortune at Sorenson during his teenage years? Why does everyone assume that he's getting daddy's money at this point in his life? While I know there is plenty of offspring with trust funds there are a lot of kids who don't see a dime of their parents money until the parents die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                              Did Eric somehow make a fortune at Sorenson during his teenage years? Why does everyone assume that he's getting daddy's money at this point in his life? While I know there is plenty of offspring with trust funds there are a lot of kids who don't see a dime of their parents money until the parents die.
                              Yeah, and what if it all ends up being a Ponzi Scheme?
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• ron mika has plenty of money.
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X