X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Tillie really needs to miss.
    Sweep the leg!
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Boom. Streak over. Now let's end the other streak.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        $50 for a room. you can afford the flight change fee and 12 hour difference. get there!
        Yeah unless I had a meeting tomorrow I couldn't miss I would "miss" that connection.

Comment

• If we end up winning this tournamenr a big reason will be Yoeli's 3 point shooting.

Comment

• Well, that was not an enjoyable end to the half.

Comment

• Haws only has 2 turnovers but it feels like more.

Comment

• We're gonna need more than 4 points from the non-Yoeli, non-Eli players in the second half. 11/30 from the field won't cut it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                  Haws only has 2 turnovers but it feels like more.
                  not exactly cp3 like handles from him
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• We've had some pretty good looks on a lot of the missed shots - the ball just isn't going in - mostly thinking of those 2 3-point attempts by McKay. There have also been several possessions that are pretty much just a mess. Haven't seen the crisp passing from last night leading to interior scoring. Hardnett needs to stop trying to score over the shot blockers. Draw them in with the drive and then dish it to the backside for an easy layup/dunk.

Also, what is the point of having Seljass dribble the ball around the perimeter? He's not a great ball handler - I see more risk there than any real benefit. If they want the ball in his hands, it should be near the bucket or set for the 3 (assuming he remembers how to take and make those).

I'm hoping the guys have enough in reserve to make a push and make my dream come true.
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Well, we hung tough for 80% of the first half!

Comment

• My in depth analysis: byu hoops has two decent to good players and a bunch of nobodies.

Dilly Dilly

Comment

• I can't stand Vitale. He is the worst.

Comment

• Goodness gracious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
                              My in depth analysis: byu hoops has two decent to good players and a bunch of nobodies.

Dilly Dilly
                              there is an important confounding variable here
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• I can’t watch this shit. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                                X