No announcement yet.

2017-2018 BYU hoops........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is that second horrible loss. Every damn year.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• So bad.

Comment

• Wow. I don’t recognize the players but the results appear the same as last year. This is one messed up team. Sorry, guys. Not fun times in BYU athletics.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Holy shit! That really sucked.

Comment

• I mean, come on.

Comment

• How can stats like this not come back on the one consistent for the last 6 years - Dave Rose? Rose seems like a good guy, and good (not great) coach. I don’t know if there is a better alternative (I’m not sure Pope is ready for the jump yet). Take away Jimmer and the Dave rose era is more defined by underachieving.

Comment

• Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Haws. smh
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

• Who'd a thought three years ago this season we'd only have one of the LP three, and TJ would be a below average shooter. At least he got his assist to TO ratio up. Is he lazy? What's his problem? In high school he seemed like a can't miss prospect. More talented than his brother that was near superstar status.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                      Who'd a thought three years ago this season we'd only have one of the LP three, and TJ would be a below average shooter. At least he got his assist to TO ratio up. Is he lazy? What's his problem? In high school he seemed like a can't miss prospect. More talented than his brother that was near superstar status.
                      I think one explanation - not the entire explanation is that they've taken the ball out of his hands. he's simply not as good off the ball.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• https://www.deseretnews.com/top/2121...ll-future.html

Still gonna win the Big 12, but lose the conf tourney on a buzzer beater to Baylor, and go to the Final Four. Next year though, national champs!
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          https://www.deseretnews.com/top/2121...ll-future.html

Still gonna win the Big 12, but lose the conf tourney on a buzzer beater to Baylor, and go to the Final Four. Next year though, national champs!
                          Sweet. Utes are winning the PAC this year.
                          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Scoring is apparently very hard.

Comment

• Bryant’s not gonna be able to walk tomorrow morning.
                              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Bummer. Thought the magic was going to happen again, but alas.

Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X