2017-2018 BYU hoops........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
    I agree. The only two who look comfortable are Yoeli and Elijah.
    Yet Yoeli has a very low offensive efficiency rating, if a certain statistician on CB is to be believed.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
      Yet Yoeli has a very low offensive efficiency rating, if a certain statistician on CB is to be believed.
      in that poster's defense, he gets that straight from Pomeroy's numbers.

Comment

• 11 pm EST tip

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
          11 pm EST tip
          welcome to the west coast conference. The late times can be a pain for fans east of Utah. It was even worse in the old WAC when ESPN had those stupid midnight ET starts.

Comment

• Intimidating environment. Got to be what at least 1500?

Comment

• Shocker. W.tv stream not working.

Comment

• Capture.jpg

Comment

• it's live finally

Comment

• Loving these offensive fouls on Yoeli.

Comment

• A win over this USF team isn't that impressive, but this kind of ugly game on the road against an inferior conference opponent is the kind of game we would lose last year. I'm happy with our progress.

Comment

• Ugly wins are much better than ugly losses.

Comment

• Nice win!

Comment

• Nice to see Hardnett have a good game. That is encouraging.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                              A win over this USF team isn't that impressive, but this kind of ugly game on the road against an inferior conference opponent is the kind of game we would lose last year. I'm happy with our progress.
                              On sagarin BYU should have only won this by 4 points. Usf is just outside the top 100, so a team we should beat, but not terrible.

Comment

• I'm at work late so I have the post game show on and Dave Rose is getting a little sassy about the officials. Not enough to worry about the league getting upset, but he talked about the frustrating way they call offensive fouls and also said Saint Mary's "never fouls" very sarcastically. I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X