2017-2018 BYU hoops........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to suck if they lose this
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      going to suck if they lose this
      We need this to secure our NIT bid lock

Comment

• I love that the Conf tourney is sponsored by Gorilla Glue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Phew I am glad that Dave Rose had proactively disqualified Elijah Bryant himself so he won’t get disqualified for real.

Comment

• so, uhh.. it's a 3 point game

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
              so, uhh.. it's a 3 point game
              Gonzaga fans are going crazy.

Comment

• LOL. If we blow a 17 point lead with 10 minutes to go in the game and lose this sucker, so help me.

Comment

• officiating makes college basketball nearly unwatchable
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• That was very dumb by Bryant

Comment

• Whew, looks like we are going to pull it off. NIT seems to be a sure thing now!

Comment

• So what is so hard about not fouling when you have a two possession lead under 30 seconds? Really dumb basketball down the stretch.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                          So what is so hard about not fouling when you have a two possession lead under 30 seconds? Really dumb basketball down the stretch.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                          I’m just glad we had a timeout so we could draw up a play to throw a dangerous pass to a 54% FT shooter in crunch time.

Comment

• Pelado , MBN, LC...this is for you.

"Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• That was a nice win. We showed some character there.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I was not really expecting a win today, but am pleased with the result. I felt like Cannon played a pivotal role - he wasn't as passive as he's seemed the last half of the season. He missed that one wide-open 3 and also missed the front end of a 1-and-1, but I thought he was an overall positive force.

Elijah was crazy efficient. 27 points in 26 minutes on 10-13 from the floor. Was really concerned when he went out with just a 2-point lead and a lot of time left.
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X