Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-2018 BYU hoops........

Roo bad Pepperdine couldn't hold on to their late lead against the Gaels. Saint Mary's, episode 3 is set for Monday night. Anyone planning to attend in person?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

I had a dream last night. In the dream, I was watching SportsCenter and they announced that BYU had just defeated Gonzaga to win the WCC tournament.

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Quote Originally Posted by Pelado View Post
    I had a dream last night. In the dream, I was watching SportsCenter and they announced that BYU had just defeated Gonzaga to win the WCC tournament.

I hope you're a true prophet.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    I hope you're a true prophet.
    Just for the record, I have never claimed that.

However, I am entitled to receive revelation for my own home, so as for me and my house, the BYU Cougars are the WCC tourney champs this season!

- Goatnapper'96

so confused by the fact that worthington and nixon are getting so many minutes but dastrup can’t get on the fooor.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Quote Originally Posted by old_gregg View Post
    so confused by the fact that worthington and nixon are getting so many minutes but dastrup canít get on the fooor.
    Agreed. Makes no sense to me.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Well, we aren't losing at the half and the refs have called multiple fouls on Landale.

That was about as well as we could have hoped the first half to go. Need to take it right at Landale coming out of the break. Perimeter defense is looking more like the game at the MC than @smc this season.

Great first half.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Quote Originally Posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    That was about as well as we could have hoped the first half to go. Need to take it right at Landale coming out of the break. Perimeter defense is looking more like the game at the MC than @smc this season.
    SMC's defense is atrocious right now. I haven't seen byu's offense flow this easily in several weeks.

let's hope rec specs boi doesn't continue to make every single shot he's ever taken against byu

Need to take advantage of these first 5 minutes. Landale is playing super timid at both ends; he doesn't appear to know how to play in foul trouble.

let's hope rec specs boi doesn't continue to make every single shot he's ever taken against byu
    That's expected. They have a great offense. But they are currently letting BYU play at a much higher than normal level offensively. Typically underdogs are harder to beat in conference tournaments because they have nothing to lose. If smc allows BYU to hang in there much longer it's going to get even harder. Defense is where the gaels have to change the game if they're going to keep BYU from upsetting them.

If we could get Trump to add Australia and New Zealand to the travel ban, we'd never have a problem with St. Mary's again.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Umm I donít recognize this team in a good way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Wow we are playing well.

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    If we could get Trump to add Australia and New Zealand to the travel ban, we'd never have a problem with St. Mary's again.
    No chance. Most of them look more like Norwegians than from countries trump doesn't like.

Whoa

nixon is bad

Please say that again!!

I know smc is not playing the best and we got fortunate to get Landale in foul trouble early but it has been a loooooong time since we played this well against a quality opponent.

really loving cannon though

Come on! Finish this.

eat shit, losers!

Donít muff it!

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

With only four team fouls, SMC is going to be extremely aggressive against whoever's bringing up the ball.

caron butler isn't so bad.

eat shit, losers!
    bump

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

Great save by Cannon. Best overall team effort of the year by far.