2017-2018 BYU hoops........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Is it almost like he's from a foreign country? That sort of an accent?
    I understand he's Brazilian. Also that he came to the US at least by the time he was in high school. And that he has a college education. You wouldn't guess any of those three listening to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      I think watching Jimmer play basketball is the best BYU sports memory I have.
      Jimmer might be my best sports memory. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
        I wish I could have stayed awake for this.
        Me too. I caught the first half but went to bed. I’m getting old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          Me too. I caught the first half but went to bed. I’m getting old
          Not cool, man. Save your sleep for boring movies and work.

The JL family watched the game together and had a great time. Lots of high fives and shouting.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
            I understand he's Brazilian. Also that he came to the US at least by the time he was in high school. And that he has a college education. You wouldn't guess any of those three listening to him.
            Do you speak any foreign languages?

Comment

• anybody who did not finish that game is a grade a puss and should be ashamed of themselves.
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                anybody who did not finish that game is a grade a puss and should be ashamed of themselves.

^This (not) Bud's for you, old_gregg.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  anybody who did not finish that game is a grade a puss and should be ashamed of themselves.
                  Went to bed a 1 AM and got up early to work

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

that’s because you, my friend, are not a cuck

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

Went to bed at 230 because I had to finish some work after the game. Got up at 6 for work. It is a badge of honor to he exhausted today because that game was amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post

Went to bed at 230 because I had to finish some work after the game. Got up at 6 for work. It is a badge of honor to he exhausted today because that game was amazing.
                        Yep. I've been on the east coast since early January, and I think that was the first game I've watched this calendar year. I paid for it today, but it was great to watch that win.
                        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• I’m in Vegas for a 2-hour layover. It’s killing me that I’m so close to the game and cannot watch it in person.
                          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Interviews tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                              I’m in Vegas for a 2-hour layover. It’s killing me that I’m so close to the game and cannot watch it in person.
                              $50 for a room. you can afford the flight change fee and 12 hour difference. get there!

Comment

• Tillie really needs to miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X