2017-2018 BYU hoops........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    I'm at work late so I have the post game show on and Dave Rose is getting a little sassy about the officials. Not enough to worry about the league getting upset, but he talked about the frustrating way they call offensive fouls and also said Saint Mary's "never fouls" very sarcastically. I like it.
    Man, you are at work late. Go home.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
      Man, you are at work late. Go home.
      There's a project delivery crunch right now and then an RFP for a large transit project for which I'm supposed to be our bridge lead dropped early somewhat unexpectedly yesterday. It's times like these that I think I've made some really poor career choices.

Comment

• One game at a time. This USF game was a harder one than the casual fan might appreciate. They are just outside of the top 100, so a team we easily could have lost to on a bad night. Glad to see us tough it out and get the win. This really looked like a game to me that last year's team would have lost once USF went up by 2 by about 5 or 6 minutes left to go, or whenever it was. San Diego is the other team besides St. Zaga who is worrisome. The rest I think this team is going to sweep this year.

Comment

• Probably shouldn't be down 5 to Pacific with 4 minutes to go in the first half.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            Probably shouldn't be down 5 to Pacific with 4 minutes to go in the first half.
            Also, probably not a good idea to be down 7 to Pacific at halftime.

Comment

• Dear Mr WCC official: a jump stop into two steps is not legal.

Comment

• foul. foul. foul. foul. foul. foul. foul. foul. foul.

Comment

• I need a DH ruling on the length of Damon Stoudemire's tie.

Comment

• Our offense is generating nothing. Some high screens and nothing.

Comment

• Yoeli has seemed lost at both ends tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                        Yoeli has seemed lost at both ends tonight.
                        TJ seems lost at both ends all season. He is on pace to be outscored by Luke Worthington in back to back games. The Lone Peak 0 is my new nickname for him.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Same old same old.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Eli will save us.

Comment

• Dammit. What the he'll was Jashire doing?

Comment

Working...
                                X