2017-2018 BYU hoops........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
    Obviously the ALUF crowd is going to be more upset about Haws saying that than the idea of a fan heckling an injury.
    It is pretty bad that he cannot even curse properly. I'll have to evaluate if it is more upsetting that his injury was mocked or if he said "eff" to the fans. If he had told the fans to "shut the fuck up," it would clearly be the fans that were worse.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
      It is pretty bad that he cannot even curse properly. I'll have to evaluate if it is more upsetting that his injury was mocked or if he said "eff" to the fans. If he had told the fans to "shut the fuck up," it would clearly be the fans that were worse.
      We're joking. He did not say, "eff."

You can't be an ALUF because you're not active LDS. But I'm sure LA Ute is busy in the comment sections of a dozen articles playing the shocked and appalled card today though.
      Last edited by BlueK; 02-23-2018, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
        If he had cursed properly, the honor code office would have been inundated with Ute and Aggie fans reporting him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          If he had cursed properly, the honor code office would have been inundated with Ute and Aggie fans reporting him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          what makes you think they're not right now? Confidentiality until a ute reports it to the Trib.

Comment

h.
            Ummmmmm.....
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

You can't be an ALUF because you're not active LDS. But I'm sure LA Ute is busy in the comment sections of a dozen articles playing the shocked and appalled card today though.
              What's with y'all's weird obsession with LA Ute? He's one of the nicest people I have ever met. Dang we are a weird, paranoid fan-base.
              Last edited by tooblue; 02-23-2018, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• That's not how you spell y'all.

Comment

He most certainly did say "eff"

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                    That's not how you spell y'all.
                    My apologies to the southerners on the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      When I heard "eff", for an instant I thought it was KBYU doing a quick edit, much like the "beep" the networks use when masking profanity. I think it's hilarious that in the heat of the moment he went immediately with "eff." I'm guessing this is a staple of his angry mood vocabulary.

Comment

I seriously thought you were all joking because I thought I heard the real thing. maybe it was late and my mind was filling in the blanks.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                            I am upset that he said "eff". If you want to curse. Man up and just say it.
                            I don't know about you, but "shut up" is a swear in our home.

Comment

Huh, I wonder which one of the two Portland fans on that side of the court said something mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                                Huh, I wonder which one of the two Portland fans on that side of the court said something mean.
                                Judging by his reaction, probably both.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X