No announcement yet.

2017-2018 BYU hoops........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's working here now, too. BYU needs to be scoring points while Alabama is cold now to close the gap.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• This Nixon/Childs/Bryant/Seljaas/Haws line-up might be the best the Cougars have to offer this year.
      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• We just cannot shoot the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
          Got it going for a bit on my Samsung phone, but it was choppy and grainy. I'm at my wife's sister's place, and they have all Apple devices. They have not been able to get it going on the iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV. As far as I know, Apple TV doesn't accept streams from Samsung.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          Shortly after this post, they got the iPad working and, for the most part, it was good quality but such a small screen. Never got the AirPlay to work from the iPad to the Apple TV even though other media worked on it just fine earlier.
          Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
          We just cannot shoot the ball.
          Yip. So many misses. 3-point shots airballed, good looks at the basket bouncing off the backboard and front of the rim, offensive putbacks missing.

From what I saw of the first half, it seemed that Alabama was very agressive and the refs were letting a lot of stuff go.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Well, we still suck.

Comment

• Start out 9-0 out of the gate and then get out scored 38-19

Basketball! You were supposed to help the great BYU depression of 2017, not add to it!

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                Start out 9-0 out of the gate and then get out scored 38-19

Basketball! You were supposed to help the great BYU depression of 2017, not add to it!
                really a somber mood around BYU sports nowadays.
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Much better 2nd half. Let's win this.

Comment

• Comment

• Nice little win. Went down 10 late and pulled off the last second victory.

Comment

• Nice comeback win. Hopefully the shots will start falling soon though.

Comment

• Also nice to see Dastrup have some quality minutes.

Comment

• I think our continuity offense doesn’t play to our advantage this year but next year it could pay off.

Comment

• Wasn't able to watch the second half. I just checked the score and got a nice surprise. Holding UMass to 28 points in the 2nd half was a good step for this team.

Comment

• Was actually able to get the feed for this game. Character building finish with Dastrup showing flashes, matching his potential and Jashire finally catching up with the game at this level.
                                Last edited by tooblue; 11-25-2017, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X