• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh. Don't lose to Weber, Cougs.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• The HCO needs to ping Selijaas about that hideous haircut.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
        How did Brekott Chapman end up at Weber?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I think he was interested in talking to BYU but coach K wouldn't release him to be able to do so.
        Last edited by frank ryan; 12-09-2017, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
          The HCO needs to ping Selijaas about that hideous haircut.
          That haircut would kill on a lesbian.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Oh snap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• he can have goddamn white guy cornrows for all i care if he can shoot 40% from 3
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                he can have goddamn white guy cornrows for all i care if he can shoot 40% from 3
                Yep.
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Was at the game last night so I just read this. Too funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post

Was at the game last night so I just read this. Too funny.
                    I am serious. Add some green or purple hair dye, a few tats, and about 15 nose and ear piercings and he would be golden.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I am serious. Add some green or purple hair dye, a few tats, and about 15 nose and ear piercings and he would be golden.
                      Maybe that is where zhe is headed after the playing days are finished.

Comment

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lietuv...C5%A1inio_lyga

Ten teams in a country with a population of approximately 3 million people. I am glad they are taking their balls there.
                        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Brandon Davies plays there.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                            Brandon Davies plays there.

Is that why Topper posted about the Balls in the BYU basketball thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                              Brandon Davies plays there.

Davies plays for the top Lithuanian team and they actually play in Euroleague. Which outside the NBA is the top league in the world. They play Euroleague games during the week and then their own league games on weekends. Future #1 pick Luka Doncic plays for Real Madrid in the Euroleague. The team the Ball bros are playing on plays in the LKL which is a respectable league, however the Ball bros won't play for them during LKL games. They are playing for them during Baltic league games. To bring this thread back to BYU... The Baltic league MVP in 2011-12 was BYUs own Rashaun Broadus. Rashaun had career averages of 8 points and 3 assists at BYU, but was the best player in the Baltic league for several years. He left the Baltic League for a more lucrative offer playing for the national basketball league of Canada.

My point is the Ball Brothers are essentially playing in the YMCA of Lithuania.
                              *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                                My point is the Ball Brothers are essentially playing in the YMCA of Lithuania.
                                Hey LaVar, are you listening to me?
                                I said, LaVar, what do you want to be?
                                I said, LaVar, you can make real your dreams
                                But you got to know this one thing...

I think I speak for most people when I say I hope your boys don’t amount to shit and that you are bankrupt inside of 5 years.
                                Last edited by Blueintheface; 12-12-2017, 04:56 PM.
                                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Working...
                                X