Thread: 2017 Cycling Season

Default 2017 Cycling Season

Getting close to that time of year again! Saw this clip of Sagan about getting taken out by a pedestrian in a cross walk in Terrino. This crazy sport.

https://gifs.com/gif/sagan-walks-the-dog-xGxL0P
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

I almost started this same thread Sunday after Paris-Nice. Stage 8 was incredible with Contador acting early on and barely missing the win by 2 seconds. Crazy fun to watch although it seems Contador is finally showing his age despite his 2nd place finish.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5e...port#tab_embed
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Good Garmin. We're two days away from P-R. Where the hell has spring gone?! I haven't seen any live coverage yet this year. Pathetic. Hopefully I can sneak some in Sunday morning. Fortunately, it's stake conference, so things are lining up well, so far.

After reading about last week's bonehead crash, it will be interesting to see what he's got left. Boonen's last. I'd like to see him do well. My money is on Van Avermaet. His fitness is good and I think he's pissed about getting taken down last week. Another dry P-R. Climate change is killing my muddy day in Hell memories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk