Pools? jelly bean or rectangle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

4) We love the LED lighting, and are glad we didn't go old school with a single light down in the deep end. The colored lights make night swimming fun and also provide a nice ambiance in the backyard. We do regret not getting the system where you can control the lights/colors from your phone. It was a couple thousand and we were trying to keep on a budget back when we built. In retrospect, I wish I had splurged, as the system that comes standard is a bit of a pain to use accurately (it involves physically toggling the switch up and down a certain number of times to get specific colors/themes).
    Is there a controller you could buy to wire in to your system?

It all sounds amazing. And good job not mocking Funk's tats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      i do love our salt water system. The chemicals are easy to maintain. I’ve never had a pool company come out to test it and I only use the cheap chemical testing kits from Amazon.
      We went swimming at a salt water pool this past summer. My eyes had blurry vision for several hours afterwards. Is that a common thing, or was the salt content there way to high?
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

Is there a controller you could buy to wire in to your system?
        I think so. I really haven't looked into is much, but I do remember being told that it was a lot easier to install from the get go than to retrofit. But perhaps that was just a slick sales tactic?

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

It all sounds amazing. And good job not mocking Funk's tats.
        In fairness to me, I had an associate leave our firm on short notice a couple weeks prior, and I was neck-deep in covering some motions that she left unfinished (she didn't even start them, come to think of it) and I did not have any flexibility to extend the deadline schedule out. So I was semi-distracted with that when Funk and son were over. Otherwise, I feel like I could have dedicated some additional time to scrutinizing his tattoos.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

In fairness to me, I had an associate leave our firm on short notice a couple weeks prior, and I was neck-deep in covering some motions that she left unfinished (she didn't even start them, come to think of it) and I did not have any flexibility to extend the deadline schedule out. So I was semi-distracted with that when Funk and son were over. Otherwise, I feel like I could have dedicated some additional time to scrutinizing his tattoos.
          Maybe next time.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post

We went swimming at a salt water pool this past summer. My eyes had blurry vision for several hours afterwards. Is that a common thing, or was the salt content there way to high?

my kids all wearing swim goggles so they don’t have those issues. The chlorine might have been too high. We adjust the chlorinator with the season.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I think so. I really haven't looked into is much, but I do remember being told that it was a lot easier to install from the get go than to retrofit. But perhaps that was just a slick sales tactic?

Well there will be more to scrutinize. I've added another since and have my next scheduled for Halloween. It is a very real possibility that I will have doubled the number to scrutinize by the next time I'm in Vegas.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
              X