I am in for the Pioneer Pure Vision Vegas Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in for the Pioneer Pure Vision Vegas Bowl

I am pretty excited, despite the fact I have a guy feeling BYU is going to lose.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

I'm a crappy fan 'cause I can't get excited about Vegas four years in a row. I think I'm going to keep my Fiesta Bowl tickets and go watch Texas-Ohio State instead.

Comment

I am also going to the game, but unlike you, I dont have any guys feeling me up.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        I am also going to the game, but unlike you, I dont have any guys feeling me up.
        Laying the groundwork for why I won't be in the office tomorrow.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

Excellent news. Are you flying in? Do you need somebody to pick you up from McCarran? The same offer stands for anyone who has already posted in this thread.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            Excellent news. Are you flying in? Do you need somebody to pick you up from McCarran? The same offer stands for anyone who has already posted in this thread.
            So you are saying that I would have to take a cab?
            *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              I am pretty excited, despite the fact I have a guy feeling BYU is going to lose.
              Alas, the size of my wife's tummy (it's "overflowing," to quote my son) will be an effective bar on the Vegas Bowl for me.
              Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                Saturday morning Donuthole and I are meeting for brunch at Lil' Darlins. You are all invited.
                "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                  Saturday morning Donuthole and I are meeting for brunch at Lil' Darlins. You are all invited.
                  I am not sure that I would enjoy a meal at Lil' Darlins. I have a firm rule that you only drink at all nude clubs.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Last years Vegas Bowl I was supposed to meet you and D-hole for breakfast, but do to my late night gambling addiction I was unable to wake up.
                    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      I am not sure that I would enjoy a meal at Lil' Darlins. I have a firm rule that you only drink at all nude clubs.
                      I am up for changing the location. It is not set in stone.
                      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                        Last years Vegas Bowl I was supposed to meet you and D-hole for breakfast, but do to my late night gambling addiction I was unable to wake up.
                        Wimp, I will not be sleeping while I am in town.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                          Well maybe your boobs addiction will help out this year.
                          "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Well maybe your boobs addiction will help out this year.
                            Why is your wife coming?
                            *Banned*

Comment

I'm warming up to the idea of going down. Problem is my usual traveling companions ar hedging. If I go I might be a loner.

Comment

Working...
                              X